**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion for an Incursions Buff

With the addition of Sector 8, the attack values of champions in Incursions have been getting crazy high. I made it to Zone 9 today with a friend but we couldn't clear it. Admittedly we could have played better but, I saw that the attack values were close to 25k. With attack that high, block damage becomes a serious issue. Now, I'm not complaining about the valuse themselves, I think they are adequately high for the rewards. However, we thought of a way to make the 25k attack values more interactive.

My buff suggestions are a like this: (and I can't be the first one to suggests this but I justed wanted to add my few cents)

- An attribute boost like buff where just like increasing physical resistance by X or atrack rating by X%, there could be a regular buff inreasing block proficiency or perfect block chance. We would still rightfully get wrecked by the crazy attack but less so when we are blocking or parrying.

- A rare hack (from the end-of-zone nodes) that allows us to regen a tiny bit of health from blocked hits (like sorcerer supreme does).

- Or one that increases block proficiency for a short time like the one defensive attackers recieve from the siphon tactic in AW or similiar to stubborn attack tactic.

- If the attacker has a class advantage, their perfect block chance increases by X% (I'm not a big fan of this last one but something to do with class advantage/disadvantage could be really cool. There are only a few nodes that play with class adv/disadv.

Obviously, I can't suggest any numbers to these but I just wanted to get the broad idea out there. And these are just suggestions. Let's discuss!