**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino vs Sunspot

SvaenSvaen Posts: 55
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Which is better for the R3? I like domino more but sunspot has higher prestige.

Domino vs Sunspot 64 votes

Domino (unduped)
53%
RickthemangzuffyF4k3_GaM3rMaiicolDiazarsjumrcm2017Texas_11UnidentifiedCreatureheartbreakid_22X_Factor_AgentKRANꓘTRONG94RazeStrikeSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeGreekhitKrishna24Anish_108LeoZedSpideyFunko 34 votes
Sunspot (unduped)
46%
buffajrAjisdopeAlex13369Lvernon15CassyMoot4LifeMadooriCcx23433Vibranium_X23GildenlowCiciliatoEtjamaSvaenTravNationAomine_Daiki10THE_KING_0602MCOCHazzaTwistedTalentzCaptainGameBlack_Swan 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    When it comes to rank 3s base it more on your own views, I personally wouldn’t even r2 a domino, I hate using her, and prestige is my biggest focus, so for me it’s a no brainier, might not be for you though
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    Sunspot for me, I don't like Rng in any form
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    I already shared my Sunspot>Domino opinion on another thread, but this is a rank up thread and you said you like Domino more, so go with her if prestige isn't a concern.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Domino (unduped)

When it comes to rank 3s base it more on your own views, I personally wouldn’t even r2 a sunspot, I hate using him, and prestige isn’t my biggest focus, so for me it’s a no brainier, might not be for you though

ahahhahaha.

I'd go sunspot, but if you like domino more, go for her
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Domino (unduped)
    Both are second tier in mutant class, clearly below OR, Collosus and Red Mag, and both have high damage no immunity. It's up to your preference and I like Domino more.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If your alliance isn't pushing you to up your prestige.... then just wait?

T5CC aren't going into overflow anytime soon.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    Sunspot is a better champ for me.

Damage is not rng based, perfect block and higher prestige
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    Sunspot doesn’t need a synergy team, that’s it lol
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Domino (unduped)
    I wld go with domino, sunspots damage is terrible to keep up with less solar charges as he is unawakened. If he was duped then i may have favored sunspot but both unduped i wld go with domino. If you have masacre and rhulk then its a no brainer...domino has a chance to shrug off dbuffs if u run suicides and to go around recoil stick to dominos sp3 and it will give crit bleed. sunspot no way suicide friendly and sp3 doesnt do such crit bleed like damage. its your account so its up to you.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    Sunspot has good damage output
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Sunspot (unduped)

When it comes to rank 3s base it more on your own views, I personally wouldn’t even r2 a sunspot, I hate using him, and prestige isn’t my biggest focus, so for me it’s a no brainier, might not be for you though

i see what you did there
  • SvaenSvaen Posts: 55
    Sunspot (unduped)
    Thanks for help
  • Sunspot (unduped)
    Nah01 said:

Both are second tier in mutant class, clearly below OR, Collosus and Red Mag, and both have high damage no immunity. It's up to your preference and I like Domino more.

I dont think you've played either of them very much, otherwise domino has kind of a shrug off of bleeds and sunspot is outright immune to incinerate anyway. And again, both sunspot and domino have the same level of dmg as the previous three you mentioned.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Domino (unduped)
    Domino is suicide friendly