**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 5 awakened colosus vs Magneto

Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
so whos more useful at act 6 amd variants.?
My ct 5 is 100%

Rank 5 awakened colosus vs Magneto 83 votes

colosus awakened
55%
Ja1970TheManMythLegendNumanOesername123Alex13369nameplasUncle_Fatty_247RyGokuUnidentifiedCreatureVibranium_X23Legendboy2411B_Dizzle_01KDSuperFlash10AleorRamadaSbkruebX_Factor_AgentOGAvengerEsket1t_420Deacon 46 votes
magneto awakened
44%
AsukiraMutantRWillsy21Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235damianohmAssumedNamexandersrevengeLmao10or_StrongGildenlowpigupompomMaxGamingRockypantherxMeebletonTheDuke899Kill_GreyPete4ever_khanKaratemike415Iron_Patriot_is_lit 37 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    magneto awakened
    His lower reliance on synergies gives him the edge imo
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    magneto awakened
    Lvernon15 said:

His lower reliance on synergies gives him the edge imo

Yeah I agree
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If you run OR, I'd go Colossus. If you don't, probably Mags.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Probably too soon for anyone to really know.

The Magneto buff is only a couple of weeks old. Most of the community won't have taken him into that content; because no-one ranked him up before.

I know I didn't...

Still, they're both powerful champs, so either way, you're onto a winner!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Colossus doesn't rely on heavy as much, has more immunities, and, wich is the most valuable for me - you don't have to use sp3 only. Imo making a champ, who has to use sp3 to be good, is almost a crime. Go Colossus, don't waste your time with boring sp3

Its good for suicides tho, colossus having to spam sp2 would just be detrimental with recoil
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    colosus awakened
    Colossus is a beast and has tons of immunities and damage
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    magneto awakened

The Magneto buff is only a couple of weeks old. Most of the community won't have taken him into that content; because no-one ranked him up before.

I know I didn't...

People have taken mags into act 6 already. There’s already multiple metal act 6 boss solos with mags on the internet. As far as variants go there aren’t really any variants that were made for him as of today.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    R5 them both
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    im the tie breakier this is hard
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    colosus awakened

I know I didn't...

People have taken mags into act 6 already. There’s already multiple metal act 6 boss solos with mags on the internet. As far as variants go there aren’t really any variants that were made for him as of today.
    What about Variant 2?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    magneto awakened
    Whaaaat said:

I know I didn't...

What about Variant 2?
    Isn’t V2 the size one? Magneto is only medium sized.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    colosus awakened

Whaaaat said:

I know I didn't...

What about Variant 2?
    Isn’t V2 the size one? Magneto is only medium sized.
    You can only use heavy attacks and sp3
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    magneto awakened
    Who is better tough to say who would win in a fight Magneto sp3
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    colosus awakened
    I took them both to rank 5. I use Colossus more because of how easy he is to use but if you have the patience to fully charge up his prowess every match, then he absolutely destroys everything. Either way you should be taking both to rank 5.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    magneto awakened

I took them both to rank 5. I use Colossus more because of how easy he is to use but if you have the patience to fully charge up his prowess every match, then he absolutely destroys everything. Either way you should be taking both to rank 5.

Well magneto charging isn't that long it is only if you can't parry the opponent or bait sp attack
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    colosus awakened
    Magneto benefits alot more from suicides so....
  • magneto awakened
    Dam
    This turned out to be some schooling
    Tnx lads
  • magneto awakened