**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6. Rank up help

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Quake, Quake, Quake, and more Quake. And that's an awesome roster! If you can't play Quake well, I'd focus on Warlock for V2 and V3.

Other top options are Havok, Venom, and Sorcerer Supreme.

As for R5's, Quake, Nick, Warlock, Corvus would be my priorities.

Etjama said:

Quake, Quake, Quake, and more Quake. And that's an awesome roster! If you can't play Quake well, I'd focus on Warlock for V2 and V3.

Thanks man, if I’m honest I can’t play her. BUT I’m willing to learn!
    If you can learn, #1 in the game. Otherwise, Warlock will help a ton in the Variants. And so would Venom. V5 has the best rewards and he destroys in there. He's great for V2 as well.
    edited September 2020

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Thanks man, if I’m honest I can’t play her. BUT I’m willing to learn!
    If you can learn, #1 in the game. Otherwise, Warlock will help a ton in the Variants. And so would Venom. V5 has the best rewards and he destroys in there. He's great for V2 as well.
    What’s some good content to practice with her?
    Anywhere really, playing her is honestly lest skill based and more based on memorizing champion animations. I learned by ranking her up first and using her for everything. Now I can Quake stun immune, Caltrops, No Retreat, and can deal with double mediums. It's the best way to learn imo. Dorky Dave had a great video on how to play her that I'd suggest checking out.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Warlock and Symbiote Supreme are 2 of the best options against Do you bleed Medusa. With it Warlock can do a lot of V2 and V3. He would be my first choice looking for those especific contents

I thought nick would’ve been a good option Medusa no?

Totally, he'll handle it with ease.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Just be careful to dex first in order to activate buffet before you enter your second life, so your fury will stick.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

He is. But more options is better and you can use Warlock for a lot of situations