**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suicides or not yet?

I collected a couple spare carbos and am very undecided on what should I go for. Yes, my top champs are suicides friendly but I also have NF and Gwenpool (I really like Gwenpool) and my roster isn't full yet. Should I put it off for now or should I invest? They're expensive and there's recoil, aw defense and a lot of things to take into consideration. Do you guys (who run them) switch them off every aw? By my estimate, that's about 50ish units down the drain if I were to do that

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I would recommend Willpower first and then you can go for poison Suicides. That‘s not much of a change for any Champ and with just 5% recoil it won‘t affect you too much.

And no, I‘m not switching it off every War. My Defenders work well with Suicides.
  • SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    WOLF_LINK said:

I would recommend Willpower first and then you can go for poison Suicides. That‘s not much of a change for any Champ and with just 5% recoil it won‘t affect you too much.

And no, I‘m not switching it off every War. My Defenders work well with Suicides.

Yeah that's my plan if I do go for them, I wouldn't even think of anything else before willpower lol
    Alright that's good, I mostly read/heard bad stuff about aw defense and recoil
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Satomi said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Yeah that's my plan if I do go for them, I wouldn't even think of anything else before willpower lol
    Alright that's good, I mostly read/heard bad stuff about aw defense and recoil
    Recoil isn't mind breaking painful as people might point it out to be. It's a reasonable trade-off for the damage boost from suicides anyway.

As for war defense, as long as you're not in a gold 2+ level alliance, and/or placing minibosses or the boss, then you should be fine placing with suicides