**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mutant treasure island boss [Title Edited]

FlavyjayFlavyjay Posts: 11
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Please kabam in mutant treasure island I only fight Emma frost as the boss and it's annoying isn't it randomly selected then why do I always end up fighting Emma frost
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you don't defeat the boss, then it will be the same the next time you go in. But if you've defeated her multiple time and she keeps coming back, then it's just a case of bad RNG. I've gone into legendary 6 times, and had Emma Frost 3 times, Weapon X 2 times, and Wolverine once. It's random but it's better when you fight someone multiple times so you can get used to fighting them.
  • I'm conqurer and I have only two five stars and it's my first time of fighting Emma Frost I hate using unit
  • If you don't defeat the boss, then it will be the same the next time you go in. But if you've defeated her multiple time and she keeps coming back, then it's just a case of bad RNG. I've gone into legendary 6 times, and had Emma Frost 3 times, Weapon X 2 times, and Wolverine once. It's random but it's better when you fight someone multiple times so you can get used to fighting them.

So how do you suggest I fight Emma
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    What difficulty are you doing? Bosses, if you’re on the appropriate level, aren’t a problem.
  • Shamir51 said:

What difficulty are you doing? Bosses, if you’re on the appropriate level, aren’t a problem.

Legendary
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Flavyjay said:

If you don't defeat the boss, then it will be the same the next time you go in. But if you've defeated her multiple time and she keeps coming back, then it's just a case of bad RNG. I've gone into legendary 6 times, and had Emma Frost 3 times, Weapon X 2 times, and Wolverine once. It's random but it's better when you fight someone multiple times so you can get used to fighting them.

The goal is to reduce her health to 0 before you lose all your health.

If you tap or swipe right on the right side of the screen you will attack.

If you tap and hold the left side of the screen , you will block. You can also swipe left on the left side of the screen to dash back.

Good luck
  • MikeHock said:

Flavyjay said:

The goal is to reduce her health to 0 before you lose all your health.

If you tap or swipe right on the right side of the screen you will attack.

If you tap and hold the left side of the screen , you will block. You can also swipe left on the left side of the screen to dash back.

Good luck
    Really??🤨 I have defeated both magneto and weapon x on legendary difficulty it's just her reverse controll
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Flavyjay said:

Shamir51 said:

Legendary
    Mayb a bit hard for you with no r4s
  • Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Shamir51 said:

Legendary
    I know just need 4000 six star shards so I can wait to get 6000 more shards
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Flavyjay said:

Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Shamir51 said:

Legendary
    Don't rush the process and waste units. Eventually you will get a 6* but legendary is kind of difficult for me and I have 5 r4s on my team
  • Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Shamir51 said:

Legendary
    Don't rush the process and waste units. Eventually you will get a 6* but legendary is kind of difficult for me and I have 5 r4s on my team
    I have 2 r3 only I know I can do it but she has reverse controlle and insane block penetration
  • FlavyjayFlavyjay Posts: 11
    edited September 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Shamir51 said:

Legendary
    But I defeated both magnetos, weapon x and wolverine all in legendary difficulty
  • Haji_Saab said:

Flavyjay said:

Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Crcrcrc said:

Flavyjay said:

Shamir51 said:

Legendary
    But I defeated both magnetos, weapon x and wolverine all in legendary difficulty
    ANy champ can defeat Emma. You just need to learn how to evade her sp1 with reverse controls. Best place to practice is in the first quest of Ultron variant 1.
    I don't have enough 5 stars for variant
  • Well thank God for cap IW I just defeated her but I used 240 units
  • Now I'll go check if she has changed