How to deal with the Sentinel in V1Ch3.1?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 587 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
He has Oscillate and Degeneration (-1.1% Health per sec)....

How to deal with this guy without using so many revives?

PS: only Science and Cosmic Champs are allowed in this Chapter. So Ghost and Hood Synergy is not feasible.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 6,982 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ghost with Hood. You could always bring Ghulk, but it would probably be a long fight and he might still die.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Etjama said:

Ghost with Hood. You could always bring Ghulk, but it would probably be a long fight and he might still die.

This is Variant 1 Chapter3, Ghost and Hood are not qualified.

PS: GHulk’s face-me won’t be triggered in Degenration
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,074 ★★★
    Iirc I used 5/65 Hype, 5/65 Cap beardo, Heimdal (synergie) and couple of boosts (yellow, red, green + cosmic power boost or whatever they’re called). A revive might also have been used.
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 6,543 ★★★★★
    High damage champ and heimdall/Thor synergy I think, but if no space even heimdall is good as Thor helps with 15% regen
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 6,982 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

This is Variant 1 Chapter3, Ghost and Hood are not qualified.

PS: GHulk’s face-me won’t be triggered in Degenration
    Oof, sorry. I thought this was Variant 3 for some reason. And oh yeah, Kabam refuses to make Ghulk work properly. Forgot about that. 😑

The only way I can think of then is just high dps champs with the Heimdall synergy, that's a BS fight.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 3,158 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 941 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Corvus? ML combos and sp2 x 2 (if you dare) leave the last glaive charge up and hit his block if you haven’t killed him by then?

I think if you can pick up a couple charges en-route and you run suicides you could kill him within the 2 specials. Run 200% power boost to be extra sure or if not using suicides.

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 494 ★★★
    Thing