**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

can i get permission to aggree spam to balance it out?
    sure thing @dark_king_hyperion
  • Options
    ok then back to page 22
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

am I tripping or does the board say Nightmare
    Is that an actual screen capture?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    good question. Might be an edit

yeah, it’s an edit. Dang it
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

yeah, it’s an edit. Dang it
    Sadness...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

definitely an edit. This is the actual image

You missed the real clue. The cloud on the left is really Nightmare. It's clearly a face and that chin gives it away. OK, not really, but man, the original pic would have been an awesome easter egg

• Options
    It doesn't make much sense for Nightmare to appear. As wanda isn't sleeping since she interacted with sword outside the hex. Probably just a cool easter egg.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

And while we’re on the topic of interesting discoveries, how did Agnes get back in the bubble? She said in the first episode she was out of town because her mother in law was here. But you can’t enter in the bubble, right? Not without being changed?
    She could've thought she was out of town but then got brain washed and Wanda was controlling her too
  • Options

And while we’re on the topic of interesting discoveries, how did Agnes get back in the bubble? She said in the first episode she was out of town because her mother in law was here. But you can’t enter in the bubble, right? Not without being changed?
    She could've thought she was out of town but then got brain washed and Wanda was controlling her too
    Spoiler tag @Negative_100
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I think “out of town” just means she was frozen in time like the outskirts trick-or-treaters. I don’t think it’s significant at all. Probably just small talk to maintain the illusion of normalcy.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one who thinks Agnes is just as trapped as the rest of the town? I don’t think she’s the villain here, although she definitely is Agatha Harkness. I think she just was trying to control Wanda, and it backfired.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Am I the only one who thinks Agnes is just as trapped as the rest of the town? I don’t think she’s the villain here, although she definitely is Agatha Harkness. I think she just was trying to control Wanda, and it backfired.
    I have a feeling she's just a cool nod to the comics.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

I have a theory:

Hayward might be the reason behind wanda's hex.
    He might have been working on vision's body to get the vibranium to make something and wanda somehow came to know it and took the body from them?!?

Hayward might also be a skrull. And might be trying to infiltrate SWORD as part of invading earth having a connection to secret invasions. Notice how much deep he asks about wanda, like her alias and things. Idk maybe. And might want to use that vibranium for a invention or something?
    I think it’s more likely Hayward is an underling or a side antagonist (like the gangsters from AntMan&Wasp), with either Mojo Meph or Nightmare as the “end of season cliffhanger” true villain. Since this series is okay with being more obscure and twisty, I think it is unlikely that Hayward who is obviously at this point up to no good is the BIG bad. Sure he’s definitely a baddie but I don’t think he is any more than an underling
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

definitely an edit. This is the actual image

You missed the real clue. The cloud on the left is really Nightmare. It's clearly a face and that chin gives it away. OK, not really, but man, the original pic would have been an awesome easter egg

The cloud look like Howard The Duck, rather than nightmare.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Could be, but she could also just playing along.

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hear me out, Angus may be Agatha Harkness but she won’t be the villain of the story. She isn’t developed enough and that may confuse a lot of the people not following Marvel very closely. Instead I think this show will make her dispise the Avengers and Wanda setting her up for Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness. It’s Agatha’s origin story not her villainess plot yet. She seems more confused then plotting in the last episode as well. Just an idea and excited for the next episode. :D
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    a prediction that I have is that S.W.O.R.D. is not what it used to be but now it's sort of been taken over by another entity and will become A.I.M. ala Hydra taking over S.H.I.E.L.D. The main reason why I believe this is because of the overall shadiness from S.W.O.R.D. and the fact that they're so interested in Vision. Like what were they doing with Vision's body when they kept him in the lab, all very suspicious
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105

Hear me out, Angus may be Agatha Harkness but she won’t be the villain of the story. She isn’t developed enough and that may confuse a lot of the people not following Marvel very closely. Instead I think this show will make her dispise the Avengers and Wanda setting her up for Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness. It’s Agatha’s origin story not her villainess plot yet. She seems more confused then plotting in the last episode as well. Just an idea and excited for the next episode. :D
    I like this theory, not sure it'll play out that way, but I like it. Agnes becomes terrified of heroes after experiencing them up close and personal in WandaVision, similar to how Hayward hates heroes after having to deal with the Blip. Agnes goes in search of her own powers, leading her to Mephisto.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Patch the boat please, holy christ

Kinda know a general outline of something’s and something else I’m actually kinda mad was spoiled for me
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Kinda know a general outline of something’s and something else I’m actually kinda mad was spoiled for me
    You know you could just not scour the internet and social media. Lol. Best way to avoid stuff lol.
  • Options

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Was it that screen culture channel?
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

You know you could just not scour the internet and social media. Lol. Best way to avoid stuff lol.
    I was reading the news and it popped up when I scrolled down
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Nah I was going through google news and an inverse article popped up with spoilers
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Nah I was going through google news and an inverse article popped up with spoilers
    Was it this one by any chance

• Options
    edited February 2021

H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Yep. Except I got a different image.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Yep. Except I got a different image.
    without reading. Who could honestlybe better than reed?!