**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Arena road map overhaul not implemented

@Kabam Miike i still do arena consistently & I have yet to see any changes done to arenas that were addressed in the “roadmap” from bout 2 months ago... if we are expected to fight these “death matches” or near these types of fights then we should expect the A I to actually throw special 1 & 2 attacks our way... to expect us to endure a special 3 from these fights just shows the inadequacies of your staffing... Some of these fights even in the 5* arena will see people bring a R3 5* to fight a R5 5* & even at times 6* champs that can crush our champs with that special 3... why does it seem that this part of your road map doesn’t appear to be implemented yet??? Now I know there will be some that won’t agree with me & so be it... my comment/question here is for you & the rest of the kabam team so when will the arena update that was promised be updated to the game???

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    They still have things to implement, like the tag team feature or thing about getting the featured champion in arena milestones. Plus that's a problem with the AI lmao.

Be patient smh.
  • The roadmap said 90 days - right?

Has it been 90 days yet?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

The roadmap said 90 days - right?

Has it been 90 days yet?

That's a negative. It has been 80 days. 81 depending on timezone.
    looks at day

looks like october update
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

The roadmap said 90 days - right?

Has it been 90 days yet?

That's a negative. It has been 80 days. 81 depending on timezone.
    looks at day

looks like october update
    That would be the best assumption on a date if the road map is on course still.

The only problem is that there was a little line just before the 90 days part that stated "The timelines we have noted are subject to change, though we will strive to hit them."

So who knows. It'll either be October update or later.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 277 ★★★
    Anyone heard anything about any arena changes yet?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    GK_23 said:

They already announced them
  • MotorjamMotorjam Posts: 45
    My dude, read the information they've put out before making posts like this. They said the changes will take place during the Cosmic Ghost Rider/Red Gonlin arenas.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 277 ★★★

GK_23 said:

They already announced them
    Thanks. Haven’t been on the forums much as of late and missed it.