**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Widow (Clairevoyant) Appreciation Post

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

@King_Leo321 Dude calm, they are just confused about the post that you used my account for once. Remember that post when you posted that bug.

Don't fight they are just confused because you used my account for Forums because kabam Jailed you on Forums remember.

@JamesBond_007 Tell Thai to them bit me, and don't you dare try to message me again.

@King_Leo321 Dude calm, they are just confused about the post that you used my account for once. Remember that post when you posted that bug.

Don't fight they are just confused because you used my account for Forums because kabam Jailed you on Forums remember.

@JamesBond_007 Tell Thai to them bit me, and don't you dare try to message me again.
    @King_Leo321 Excuse me why are you yelling at me. First I helped you and now you are just...

Go to Hell.

@King_Leo321 Thank God you left alliance, wish you leave game as well

Kill_Grey said:

This is all about Claire. Please keep the language clean, as that could spark a lot of argument

AHEM! ^^^
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Kill_Grey said:

@King_Leo321 Excuse me why are you yelling at me. First I helped you and now you are just...

Go to Hell.

@King_Leo321 Thank God you left alliance, wish you leave game as well

Kill_Grey said:

This is all about Claire. Please keep the language clean, as that could spark a lot of argument

AHEM! ^^^
    He started it first.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    That sp2 with some incinerates :o
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Would love a 6 star Claire !
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    You should also make a appreciation post about sorceror supreme also a fantastic champion with a great amount of utility
  • Options

You should also make a appreciation post about sorceror supreme also a fantastic champion with a great amount of utility

Unfortunately, I don't know much about her :-\
  • Options
    Finally!

Time to go bully 6.2 Champion 😃
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Finally!

Noice! Still not up to par with my 6* R2, but you know, a Claire's a Claire. 😂
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Finally!

😂
    When suicides gets involved, it's an entirely different situation, lol
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Finally!

😂
    Yeah, you're right. Gimme 3 months. I'll have em.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Finally!

😂
    Ho ho! Planning on going to the dark side of the mastery tree, are we?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Finally!

😂
    Ho ho! Planning on going to the dark side of the mastery tree, are we?
    Been planning on it.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

@Kill_Grey do tell em how your fight with champion goes. I find Sorcerer supreme far better for the champion.

I will!

I was thinking of getting stealthy to rank 5 first. But I might decide to try again this week

I'm out of revives tho 🤔
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I have sorcerer Supreme, I just love using her, she is very reliable. For bleed poison fight I use ghost, guillitine2099. Since I don't use suicide, I don't even want black widow claire v.
    I defeated act 6.2 champion boss so easily then I fall in love with sorcerer.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

@Kill_Grey do tell em how your fight with champion goes. I find Sorcerer supreme far better for the champion.

I will!

I was thinking of getting stealthy to rank 5 first. But I might decide to try again this week

I'm out of revives tho 🤔
    *Do tell me

Thing with Claire is it will be hard to manage your power. But with the reduced block penetration it might be easier
    I was close to a solo with my R2, no suicides, 3/5 in MD. You can control your power so easily with 3 in MD on that fight. Only reason it wasn't a solo is because I was grinding the game for hours on end that day and I did the fight at 4:30 in the morning. 😂
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    HI_guys said:

@HI_guys I tried Claire today for the Champion. I got pretty close to a solo. He was at his "stun when unstoppable" phase, and he pushed me to an SP 3. I threw it because I was cornered, but got stunned after because he was unstoppable 🙄. Finished up with stealthy.

I'll probably try for a solo again, but maybe I'll put more points in MD for my next trial. Only had 2 this time.