**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whats up with Parry

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Parry is definitely broken, I have noticed with several different fights that I will parry an opponent and it doesn't trigger, has anyone else noticed this?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    No issues here
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    that or out of the blue they'll shrug it off and no, not in Arena or Skill champs or Tenacity in sight.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I’ve not had any issues either. iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 14. Maybe an Android issue?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    My issue is my swipe doesn’t trigger dex
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Mine is working fine. iPhone X on iOS 14
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Let’s not compare iPhone to android well all know what’s the superior brand
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Parry seems to shrug off for me as well. Randomly for arena just for regular champs like storm and it’s weird lol

Yeah, but in arena, you're also fighting somebody else's champs and they might have more points in limber so it might feel like they're shrugging off parry
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Parry the platypus!

Agent P!

U are a man of culture 😁
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’ve had a couple issues on iPhone as well in the past few months. I hold block but my champion doesn’t and I get hit
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I am on android. Today I was in legendary difficulty fighting juggernaut. Sometimes the Parry will Stun the opponent and sometime it won't. I got smacked hard because of it and had to restart. Went in again and same thing happened. Definitely something is up with Parry.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’m having problems in aq, map 5 masacre is just hitting right through my parries, breaking block
    with his medium, feels bugged obviously but it’s not consistent. I tested it yesterday, tried to parry everything and he went through 2.5 champs. I guess parry worked 1/3 of the time if it didn’t he would combo me. on iOS
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

I am on android. Today I was in legendary difficulty fighting juggernaut. Sometimes the Parry will Stun the opponent and sometime it won't. I got smacked hard because of it and had to restart. Went in again and same thing happened. Definitely something is up with Parry.

Juggs is stun immune when unstoppable
  • Hey guys, we've already addressed similar concerns about Parry in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.