**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3 bosses best counters in my roster

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Tired of waiting for sym supreme to kill medusa so here we go

Comments

• Options
    Medusa - Domino with some luck on crit bleeds, blade, AA, Venom. I personally used a combo of Warlock (heavies) and Symbiote Supreme.

Nick Fury - Colossus, OR

Havok- Colossus with OR synergy (powergain gets a bit crazy by time you get him down otherwise)

IMIW - HT, G2099 (not tried but see no reason why not), Doom maybe, Venom, best option is now Red Magneto

Mysterio - CapIW with skill synergy (poisons and falter), colossus medium heavy with OR

CapIW - Ghost/Hood or Ronan
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA for Medusa

Colossus, Domino for Nick Fury

Guilly 2099 for Havok

I'm gonna leave the rest to others 😅
  • Options

Mauled said:

Medusa - Domino with some luck on crit bleeds, blade, AA, Venom. I personally used a combo of Warlock (heavies) and Symbiote Supreme.

Nick Fury - Colossus, OR

Havok- Colossus with OR synergy (powergain gets a bit crazy by time you get him down otherwise)

IMIW - HT, G2099 (not tried but see no reason why not), Doom maybe, Venom, best option is now Red Magneto

Mysterio - CapIW with skill synergy (poisons and falter), colossus medium heavy with OR

CapIW - Ghost/Hood or Ronan

Well neat my OR isn't awakened so i guess i will be doing most of my fights with colossus then
    Sad thing don't have a ronan but have full ghost trinity for sure
    I used Colossus over OR for NF. Don’t forget though with the node on Nick you can hit into his block to bleed which will make your OR better, awakened or not.