**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC champs in The Boys

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I haven’t read the comics so I’m just going off the TV show (season two is nuts so far)

Hyperion is pretty much Homelander
Angela would be Queen Maeve
The Female = Wolverine/X-23?

Any others?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    "The Female"? You mean Kimiko?

Obv the Seven are DC parodies, but I suppose Namor would be The Deep, Quicksilver would be A-Train, and Dazzler would be Starlight. Black Noir? Not sure who he would be in the Marvel universe.
  • Options
    I think The Female in her code name or something.

I meant in MCOC specifically not the whole Marvel Universe
  • Options
    I totally forgot about Namor for the Deep.

It’s interesting how there isn’t a speedster in the game yet. I guess Quicksilver would be the obvious one to introduce first.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Homelander=Hyperion=Superman
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Aldac said:

I totally forgot about Namor for the Deep.

It’s interesting how there isn’t a speedster in the game yet. I guess Quicksilver would be the obvious one to introduce first.

Ah yeah, never occurred to me, it is kind of odd we don’t have a speedster in mcoc. But then again, speedster is more a dc thing I think, there’s quicksilver of course but I don’t really see him as a speedster, although he is.

I see him as magneto’s son and give him more dept that way, like at the end of house of x, magneto got seriously furious, not angry as seen before, but properly pissed