**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Damn I really hope kabam doesn’t change their mind on this one. They should stay firm. I would have made it 100% act 6 and 1 rank 3. Lol.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Damn I really hope kabam doesn’t change their mind on this one. They should stay firm. I would have made it 100% act 6 and 1 rank 3. Lol.

Yep, surprised they didnt do 100% tbh. That wouldve made the gap more refined and last a while
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Camby01 said:

Sabretooth, Killmonger, Ghulk, Magneto, Colossus, and Ronin are all solid 6r3 candidates.
    No they're not. They aren't dupped. You need a dup to keep up with the prestige rank, if you rank anybody especially an Omega red for r3 6* with 0 dups will hold you back even further than simply waiting for the dup. These items are still way too rare to rank up, unfortunately a title is tied to it.
    You don't need a Dup to increase your Prestige. That happens with any first R3 6*. Further to that, any decent Champ will bring a Roster further to use. Not just the God Tiers. I mean, unless someone Ranks a Champ that's completely one-dimensional.
    That is not true at all. First of all bro you have no clue about this game at all and I hate wasting my time answering this but there are some people who don't get it. If you r3 Omega Red for example undupped his prestige is 9460. That is a fact. I have guys in my alliance right now with 10.7k prestige who ranking up Omega wouldn't even put there champion in the top 5.

Please educate yourself before you go around spewing nonsense.
    He’s 100% correct. I have an unduped rank 3 Claire (very high prestige) and she didn’t even break my top 5. Didn’t change my prestige at all. I would need to dupe her to make a dent in my.

My top 5 champs are movie marvel, Aegon blade voodoo and warlock.

Can’t be spewing nonsense, makes me think you don’t have a rank 3 lol.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Camby01 said:

Sabretooth, Killmonger, Ghulk, Magneto, Colossus, and Ronin are all solid 6r3 candidates.
    No they're not. They aren't dupped. You need a dup to keep up with the prestige rank, if you rank anybody especially an Omega red for r3 6* with 0 dups will hold you back even further than simply waiting for the dup. These items are still way too rare to rank up, unfortunately a title is tied to it.
    Then thats on you to not rank them up not kabam. I would personally rank them up except sabre. Def mags and colossus but you are waiting for the near perfect situation which has its downsides like every other decision in the game.
    Yeah, that's the whole point. I want to feel good about the rankup and I have that option. I'm saying its not cool to put the new story progression with that gate. Overall the title is super easy to get so I'm not mad about it just saying I feel for the people who have to force a rankup. Not hard to understand.
    No one is forced to make a rank up, you get slightly better crystals that barely move the needle stop feeding that delusion.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Camby01 said:

Then thats on you to not rank them up not kabam. I would personally rank them up except sabre. Def mags and colossus but you are waiting for the near perfect situation which has its downsides like every other decision in the game.
    Yeah, that's the whole point. I want to feel good about the rankup and I have that option. I'm saying its not cool to put the new story progression with that gate. Overall the title is super easy to get so I'm not mad about it just saying I feel for the people who have to force a rankup. Not hard to understand.
    No one is forced to make a rank up, you get slightly better crystals that barely move the needle stop feeding that delusion.
    We don't know everything Kabam is offering why would you lie and make it seem like it doesn't move the needle? Secondly, if it didn't move the needle there would be no need of the separation so that is also untrue. You don't need to do that to prove a point and wow you were off on this one.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

War_Bird said:

xNig said:

The thing about rare resources is that, when people say “I have no one to upgrade.” It generally means “I have no beyond god tier champs as a 6* to rank and will not accept any other choice except A B or C.”

Absolutely. There are many Champs worth taking up that aren't on the short list. People don't want to bother if they're not "God Tier".
    Of course not. These are literally the rarest resources in the entire game by a longshot. Nobody wants to use those kinds of resources on a “pretty decent” character. I wouldn’t, & you would’ve either. I’m holding out for Corvus.
    I would.
    Then you’d be wasting you’re hard earned t5cc the rarest rank up resource in the game... I don’t get it y’all will defend anything kabam does no matter how unnecessary and stupid it is... tell me please are you an endgame player also or no
    No. You're not. You're using them on the best option you have so you can earn other options later on down the road. Which is how you progress. If I sat around waiting for everything I wanted, I'd be miserable.
    You still haven’t answered so what point in the game are you at or what’s ur acc name so I can search you up

You guys got to stop being disingenuous when it comes to ranking up just any old champion. The prestige race is real and people get booted everyday for having terrible rank ups that hold their roster back prestige wise. This is what these guys are waiting to do. Everyone in my alliance has at least 1 t5cc but some have no dups that are worthy. Asking someone to rank up any undupped champion is disingenuous. I better see KG or Kingpin on your profile or some worthless champion on your roster at r3 if you want to speak on others rankups.

This is coming from a guy with 3 total t5cc right now that I haven't used yet waiting for the right dup or champ to give it to.

Seriously all of a sudden these dudes are saying they’d r3 substandard/okay champs when all their r3s are most likely god tier champs if you look at their profiles... literally the epitome of some hypocrites you wouldn’t r3 an okay champ thqts even if you’re wanted to your whale allies are all in the prestige race get real and stop telling others that are actually effected by this requirement how to feel
    Thats not hypocrisy...hypocrisy would be if they said the 'okay' champs are better to rank up than god tier while having ranked up god tier champs themselves. No one on this thread has said that. Ppl have said that you should rank 3 the best character in your roster which might happen to be 'okay'. Okay is in quotations cuz the community has a weird idea that any character that isnt a top 10 character is okay.

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

War_Bird said:

xNig said:

The thing about rare resources is that, when people say “I have no one to upgrade.” It generally means “I have no beyond god tier champs as a 6* to rank and will not accept any other choice except A B or C.”

Absolutely. There are many Champs worth taking up that aren't on the short list. People don't want to bother if they're not "God Tier".
    Of course not. These are literally the rarest resources in the entire game by a longshot. Nobody wants to use those kinds of resources on a “pretty decent” character. I wouldn’t, & you would’ve either. I’m holding out for Corvus.
    I would.
    Then you’d be wasting you’re hard earned t5cc the rarest rank up resource in the game... I don’t get it y’all will defend anything kabam does no matter how unnecessary and stupid it is... tell me please are you an endgame player also or no
    No. You're not. You're using them on the best option you have so you can earn other options later on down the road. Which is how you progress. If I sat around waiting for everything I wanted, I'd be miserable.
    You still haven’t answered so what point in the game are you at or what’s ur acc name so I can search you up

You guys got to stop being disingenuous when it comes to ranking up just any old champion. The prestige race is real and people get booted everyday for having terrible rank ups that hold their roster back prestige wise. This is what these guys are waiting to do. Everyone in my alliance has at least 1 t5cc but some have no dups that are worthy. Asking someone to rank up any undupped champion is disingenuous. I better see KG or Kingpin on your profile or some worthless champion on your roster at r3 if you want to speak on others rankups.

This is coming from a guy with 3 total t5cc right now that I haven't used yet waiting for the right dup or champ to give it to.

Seriously all of a sudden these dudes are saying they’d r3 substandard/okay champs when all their r3s are most likely god tier champs if you look at their profiles... literally the epitome of some hypocrites you wouldn’t r3 an okay champ thqts even if you’re wanted to your whale allies are all in the prestige race get real and stop telling others that are actually effected by this requirement how to feel
    Thats not hypocrisy...hypocrisy would be if they said the 'okay' champs are better to rank up than god tier while having ranked up god tier champs themselves. No one on this thread has said that. Ppl have said that you should rank 3 the best character in your roster which might happen to be 'okay'. Okay is in quotations cuz the community has a weird idea that any character that isnt a top 10 character is okay.
    Post your roster and put it out there so we can see what you're working with if you're that confident people are just complaining.
    Top 10 is a huge exaggeration, most guys don't even need god tier. They just want a champ who is already dupped with good prestige that will be useful (not god tier) which is hard to come by. That is what people want, at least be honest about the criteria if you're going to shove it in peoples faces about whining.

Camby01 said:

We don't know everything Kabam is offering why would you lie and make it seem like it doesn't move the needle? Secondly, if it didn't move the needle there would be no need of the separation so that is also untrue. You don't need to do that to prove a point and wow you were off on this one.
    We know exactly what they are offering it’s in the announcement you obviously didn’t bother to read.

You’re lying if you’re suggesting updated crystals move the needle. But that’s common of people around here to have vastly over inflated expectations.

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

War_Bird said:

xNig said:

I would.

Post your roster and put it out there so we can see what you're working with if you're that confident people are just complaining.
    Top 10 is a huge exaggeration, most guys don't even need god tier. They just want a champ who is already dupped with good prestige that will be useful (not god tier) which is hard to come by. That is what people want, at least be honest about the criteria if you're going to shove it in peoples faces about whining.
    I already have a rank 3 so I dont need advice. I already qualify for the title as I have completed all the gamemodes unlike ppl here who havent even explored Act 6. You have many useful options but I have already outlined how your decision making is very idealistic.

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

War_Bird said:

xNig said:

I would.

I already have a rank 3 so I dont need advice. I already qualify for the title as I have completed all the gamemodes unlike ppl here who havent even explored Act 6. You have many useful options but I have already outlined how your decision making is very idealistic.
    I have all content done outside of two paths in Abyss which I could do today if I wanted but I want to get extra units with black Friday first. I qualified 4 or 5 months ago. There's nothing special about that.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

At some point you have to recognize you’re trying to reason with the child in the check out line throwing a fit because they didn’t get what they wanted.

No. People are fine with waiting. But don't you think it's annoying to not be able to get a progression title due to some annoying RNG.
    It’s not hindered by rng, it’s reliant on roster progression. The people saying it’s rng reliant are those who haven't progressed to a point where the title is intended to accommodate.
  • McCloud33McCloud33 Posts: 43
    I have no issue with this at all. Those people who are complaining that they don't have the correct champs or correct t5cc to rank a champ are just not at the same progression level as what Kabam is trying to hit. I'm in an upper/mid-tier alliance, and maybe 50% of us will be Throne Breaker when it's released. But almost all of those us that will be have 100% act6 and 100% abyss. THAT is what this title is geared for in todays game. I know abyss is not listed as one of the requirements, but just with the availability of t5cc up to this point it really is. A year from now, you may be able to have this title with just finishing act 6 and having done the cavalier level EQ every month and the side events. This progression level was needed.

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

War_Bird said:

xNig said:

I would.

I have all content done outside of two paths in Abyss which I could do today if I wanted but I want to get extra units with black Friday first. I qualified 4 or 5 months ago. There's nothing special about that.
    And you have great rank 3 options that you ARE CHOOSING not to rankup cuz you want the near perfect opportunity so the system is working.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

At some point you have to recognize you’re trying to reason with the child in the check out line throwing a fit because they didn’t get what they wanted.

No. People are fine with waiting. But don't you think it's annoying to not be able to get a progression title due to some annoying RNG.
    It’s not hindered by rng, it’s reliant on roster progression. The people saying it’s rng reliant are those who haven't progressed to a point where the title is intended to accommodate.
    It is RNG dependent. The guy one the first page has his t5cc. It is a skill. His options?

MK, Kingpin and Hawkeye. Why should a progression title force him to take up any of those 3? My answer: It shouldn't.
    Complete more content and open more 6 stars like the rest of us

Camby01 said:

We know exactly what they are offering it’s in the announcement you obviously didn’t bother to read.

You’re lying if you’re suggesting updated crystals move the needle. But that’s common of people around here to have vastly over inflated expectations.
    The following will be available when Thronebreaker launches:
    New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    Discounted Cavalier Crystals
    New Cavalier Shard Calendar replaces your GMC Shard Calendar
    The Following will be released over time, and will not be available on the day that Thronebreaker launches:
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    Additional items in the Black ISO Market
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives
    Exclusive offers, gifts, and rewards

So discounted cavaliers don't move the needle? Cheaper Cavs means more crystals to buy, therefore more chances at 6 star dups and god tier. Lets act like shards are not in the equation why don't we? lol

So lets just ignore all the new content that they will be added overtime as well. You're the one who can't read. I copy and pasted all the needle movers above.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Anyone Ranking their first R3 isn't likely following the Prestige Race.

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    The Following will be released over time, and will not be available on the day that Thronebreaker launches:
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

So discounted cavaliers don't move the needle? Cheaper Cavs means more crystals to buy, therefore more chances at 6 star dups and god tier. Lets act like shards are not in the equation why don't we? lol

So lets just ignore all the new content that they will be added overtime as well. You're the one who can't read. I copy and pasted all the needle movers above.
    Are you really gonna buy cavalier crystals?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    So from what I've read and heard, the only problem people have with this new announcement is the requirement of a rank 3 6 star champion correct?

Please feel free to correct me on this
    Unio77 said:

So from what I've read and heard, the only problem people have with this new announcement is the requirement of a rank 3 6 star champion correct?

Please feel free to correct me on this

Right now*, the community will complain about the next thing if this requirement is removed or changed

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

Why would I need to when I qualify already?

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

Why would I need to when I qualify already?
    Thats the point. Half these rewards hardly matter so you arent forced to rank up anyone. Literally the only thing that will actually affect me is the calendar and maybe daily objectives if I feel like doing it on that day

Camby01 said:

New Daily Crystal
    New 4 Hour Crystal
    New Gold Crystal
    New Arena Crystal
    New Monthly Calendar
    New Daily Objectives

Buy 9 cavs get one free is game changing and worthy of using a t5cc? Like I said over inflated and delusional.