**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting cavalier

Im a free to play player with almost no units for revives, is it possible to get cavalier with my current roster

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Maybe no
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Already not without unitman or reviveman
  • shield456 said:

Already not without unitman or reviveman

I have heard that my omega red is good for the crossbones fight
  • Mcdonalds said:

For sure it's possible. Colossus and Omega for crossbones. You could probably do it unit less</blockquote

im about to rank 2 colossus because i heard that he steamrolls act 6

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

For sure it's possible. Colossus and Omega for crossbones. You could probably do it unit less

yeah it's definitely doable. you have two amazing bleed immunes or close to bleed immune for omega. the ultron might be tricky
  • Mcdonalds said:

For sure it's possible. Colossus and Omega for crossbones. You could probably do it unit less

yeah it's definitely doable. you have two amazing bleed immunes or close to bleed immune for omega. the ultron might be tricky
    omega red is basically bleed immune, its 90% immunity but it makes him stronger and he does more damage and when he heals he will heal a lot more because you can get more spores on them
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    You should be able to smash through all of it. I did it with no r5s and 500 units
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

omega red is basically bleed immune, its 90% immunity but it makes him stronger and he does more damage and when he heals he will heal a lot more because you can get more spores on them
    yup
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I wish you well. I'm on Act 5 Chapter 3.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yes it's possible, I did it with r3 and r4 with no units spend.