**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Post your SA 5* Pulls

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
We get 10K 5* shards in 3 and a half hours, and post your good (or even bad) pulls here.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I'm not sure if I want to go for basic or duel, they both have been horrible for me lol

Good luck. Today’s is cosmic/tech, so I’ll cross my fingers you get CMM/Corvus/Ghost/Warlock

The 10k will push me to 100k total. I'm saving to open 10 of the next featured set.

Good luck. I hope they put Prof X and Apocalypse in the next one

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★

The 10k will push me to 100k total. I'm saving to open 10 of the next featured set.

Only Prof X

Only Prof X
    Oh darn. Could use apocalypse to make my doubled duped storm good.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    I'm also saving for next featured ... if I can continue to resist the temptation, that is.

I have Dragon Man already, but I'd love any of the others that are supposed to be featured next (aside from Air Walker)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It'll push me to 50k. I'ma be opening Skill/Mutant tomorrow.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    I'll be popping 2 skill/mutants when it comes back tomorrow. Hoping for night thrasher and massacre for synergies, and I'd love to get fury or AA as well.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking of saving my shards till they release the chance at a nexus. But not really sure lol
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★

I’m thinking of saving my shards till they release the chance at a nexus. But not really sure lol

I thought that too, but I couldn't figure out of it applied to anything you could het with shards.
    zeezee57 said:

Jestress said:

We get 10K 5* shards in 3 and a half hours, and post your good (or even bad) pulls here.

Or save them until October 1st when your xtals have a small chance to be a nexus...
    Pretty sure that doesn't apply to standard crystals, just gmcs and cavs. Could be mistaken there but dont think a standard 5* crystal can yield a nexus.
    You’re 100% correct
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

It'll push me to 50k. I'ma be opening Skill/Mutant tomorrow.

I should be saving for skill mutant but I just want to pop a basic so bad
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Free stuff, I can't complain

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Globals exploding with people sharing there pulls and here I am 2 days away from the shards ....
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    BPCW. Up to sig 80. I think there’s a prize at 100.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    duped the vulture i got in my last five star crystal. i refuse to believe the odds for each champ are equal lol.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Phoenix. Sigh.