**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who deserve R3 first?

Ram_SarkarRam_Sarkar Posts: 13
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Mags
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I’d do Mags
  • Options
    If you run flaming trinity, then Domino else Magneto
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    hi this is an unrelated question but since we are on the subject of r3s, is g99 worth an r3? shes my only good six star and i kinda want thronebreaker title lol.

i agree with the others that u should r3 mags aswell.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★

hi this is an unrelated question but since we are on the subject of r3s, is g99 worth an r3? shes my only good six star and i kinda want thronebreaker title lol.

G2099 is beyond god tier and insanely great. Most whales will kill for her and she is definitely a r3 champ with power burn, spectre, increase attacks after combo and miss chances.... she is really great and also a mutant killer(except for mags):-)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Definitely! I really wish I had a 6* too. I'm going for tech t5cc from all my selectors in hopes I can get her as a 6*.

I'm pretty sure you know what she can do, and I'm telling you, she's definitely a top 3 option for a rank 3 in the tech class.

She has great prestige as well.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Domino Id say. Since you can still use her. On mags they gotta be #Metal for better gameplay
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mags eeeeeeeasy
  • Options
    Ram_SarkarRam_Sarkar Posts: 13
    Thank you guys for your comments, I will R3 Mags.