**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recently can’t log into the game

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Respected administrators, recently there has been some issue with the game that prevents me from logging in. When I enter the game I go till apocalypses screen the it says “FAILED YO LOG IN And below it says “Your session has timed out you will now return to the home screen”. When I click reconnect it loads for some time and the same screen repeats itself. Whether it’s a routine maintenance or some bug I don’t know so please check into it.
Thank you.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★

Either you were banned or your device is no longer supported. Do you have a really old device? Or do you use mods/emulators?

Nah nothing of that sort. Don’t use mods, am a proper player and I did nothing to get me banned, and I use an iPad Air 2 but is supported as far as I know. The problem turned out to be my friend logging into my account to check out on my progression patterns in act 5.2. He was checking out when I logged in so I couldn’t get in. Thanks for your concern tho, appreciate it. ;)

P.S. how do I close this discussion?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Either you were banned or your device is no longer supported. Do you have a really old device? Or do you use mods/emulators?

Nah nothing of that sort. Don’t use mods, am a proper player and I did nothing to get me banned, and I use an iPad Air 2 but is supported as far as I know. The problem turned out to be my friend logging into my account to check out on my progression patterns in act 5.2. He was checking out when I logged in so I couldn’t get in. Thanks for your concern tho, appreciate it. ;)

P.S. how do I close this discussion?
    only mods can close or sometimes delete threads, but they usually only do that when a thread is getting out of hand. You can just leave it and it'll be fine