**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wasp stun issue

I pulled wasp few times dn now planning to take her up. But her stun while charging heavy is not working. I first thought it was me not knowing how to do that. But I checked few videos and tried against winter soldier. At the start of the fight it worked, but didn't happen to stun again. Is anyone else having this trouble with wasp?

Comments

• Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    You need to chain the heavy into a combo to get the passive stun. Even one hit and the stun works, doesn't work if you start the combo with heavy.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I pulled wasp few times dn now planning to take her up. But her stun while charging heavy is not working. I first thought it was me not knowing how to do that. But I checked few videos and tried against winter soldier. At the start of the fight it worked, but didn't happen to stun again. Is anyone else having this trouble with wasp?

You have to do it while chaining an attack and it requires proper timing.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

I tried her against winter soldier. It's working with the first combo but not a second time in the whole fight.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I tried her against winter soldier. It's working with the first combo but not a second time in the whole fight.
    I just tried her, worked every time

https://youtu.be/EEYr0hEwdG0
  • Options
    I just tried her, and nothing is bugged. You aren't timing it properly I guess
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

You have to tap really fast.

Thanks man I was doing it wrong I did it a little more fast and works perfectly
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

I just tried her, worked every time

https://youtu.be/EEYr0hEwdG0
    Thanks man I think now I got the hang of it I was tapping a little slow
  • Options
    You have to charge heavy while performing light attack.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Useful information in this post - I have also managed to heavy chain with the first medium everytime, but it was sporadic for when I combo'd lights beyond that. Good to know that I just have to do quicker timing of charging heavy.