**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me decide my team for 5.4.6 run and the final Ultron.

aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

This is the top of my roster.
I plan on taking the rage or resilience path, both are fine.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• I think your roster isn’t strong enough

Then pls tell me what I need to complete it.
  • Any 3 of the maxed 4 stars and Doom can do the path. Cheese the boss with a 2 star Loki. Also, don't listen to @Red_Guardian Act 5 can easily be completed with your roster
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    I used 4* r4 Corvus on my mini account . Cost me one revive on ultron.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Dang it, I was hoping you had a magneto in your roster so I could pester you about how OP red mags is for this fight.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Any 3 of the maxed 4 stars and Doom can do the path. Cheese the boss with a 2 star Loki. Also, don't listen to @Red_Guardian Act 5 can easily be completed with your roster

I guess his username was too offensive... rip
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would have said Mags if you had one
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Do you have loki or venom the duck? They can cheese this fight. If loki steals the fury from the impart node, he gains a enormous attack bonus. Venom the duck if he uses a sp2 while ultron has armor up from impart node, he also deals enormous damage. VTD does not need to be ramped up for this as well. She hulk could work if you reverse the regen from impart with her sp2
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Doom and nick will do fine
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Any 3 of the maxed 4 stars and Doom can do the path. Cheese the boss with a 2 star Loki. Also, don't listen to @Red_Guardian Act 5 can easily be completed with your roster

I guess his username was too offensive... rip
    Yeah, he didn't even last a day... RIP
  • @MikeLitoris i said that because I had A stronger roster when completing the chapter and it was pretty hard for me

Man, I hate to break it to you, but you're skills must have sucked if you struggled with a roster better than OP in Act 5.
  • aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62
    edited September 2020

Dang it, I was hoping you had a magneto in your roster so I could pester you about how OP red mags is for this fight.

I have a r1 4* Magneto, but I dunno whether that will be enough.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    You can easily clear it with doom, VTD and Corvus.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Trust me bring VTD I used him for 5.4 exploration
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I thought Doom wouldn't work for this as he has all energy attacks and Ultron would just regen of it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I thought Doom wouldn't work for this as he has all energy attacks and Ultron would just regen of it.

Na, not this Ultron