**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s the best champ to counter Prof. X

Please make sure to help me out in this poll by selecting the best counter for Prof. X

Who’s the best champ to counter Prof. X 35 votes

Warlock
22%
AgentOfSHIELDxandersrevengeGiganteaSuperfighter101Sarvanga1_SlayerzzR1s02Jerichoharris 8 votes
Doom
5%
UltraForce_TeamGlocque 2 votes
Starky
0%
Cap iw
2%
Rayaan_2000 1 vote
Ebony maw
0%
Hulkbuster
2%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Other tech champion
2%
ajame5 1 vote
Other champion from any class
17%
AleorCiciliatoO_Deadpool_OJragonMaster170SpecMEdisonLaw 6 votes
He’s easy to be defeated by anyone
42%
DrZolaMagrailothosBpn88855Foxhero007Lvernon15Mysteriobluebubble100X_Factor_AgentPennmabobEtjamaThicco_ModeMasterpuffaroseinbloom39DarkKnight646MagnaAngemon_333 15 votes
He dosent have a counter so far
2%
Gigantor13 1 vote

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It could be nice to have a miss counter like Nick or HT, but it's easy to play around. And his specials are easy to dodge. Not a great defender tbh.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Etjama said:

It could be nice to have a miss counter like Nick or HT, but it's easy to play around. And his specials are easy to dodge. Not a great defender tbh.

Hmm yeah I agree I have a 5* r3 nick but he’s unawakened and ht 4* sitting in one corner collecting dust. His sp’s easy to dodge but the animations are very confusing but will get the hang of it. Thanks for you help. ;)
    Timmytdt said:

Etjama said:

Hmm yeah I agree I have a 5* r3 nick but he’s unawakened and ht 4* sitting in one corner collecting dust. His sp’s easy to dodge but the animations are very confusing but will get the hang of it. Thanks for you help. ;)
    No problem. I think the main thing to remember when fighting him is that some attacks are non-contact. So just remember to reparry and you should be fine.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Sentinel has been my guy for all my clears
    Well reparry won’t wake as far as I know. Only his med 1 makes contact so even parry not good. Should make him charge and then parry to get him stunned.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think warlock and ghost were my go tos
    Sentinel? Hmm he’s 4* r4 and collecting dust. Is he that good against Prof. X?
    Warlock? Have him 4* maxed AND 5* r3
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Damage over time champs handled the Cav EQ Prof. X. I think I used Venom and Voodoo a few times.

Dr. Zola
    Timmytdt said:

I mean if he’s awakened that special spam just builds charges quickly, and you counter the mist by parry, dash in to trigger falter and dash back out. As for specials, just spam sp2s for mega incinerate
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Warlock? Have him 4* maxed AND 5* r3

Timmytdt said:

you can bring anyone. he doesn't really need a counter. just remember to not combo him when he has the falter
    Yeah he’s duped with a considerable sig level.
    DrZola said:

Damage over time champs handled the Cav EQ Prof. X. I think I used Venom and Voodoo a few times.

Dr. Zola

Hmm so my nick or deadly should do if it were not for the class dis advantage
    Timmytdt said:

Yeah he’s duped with a considerable sig level.

He should work then. Just hit into block and bait special 1s to build analysis charges, and have fun
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Hmm so my nick or deadly should do if it were not for the class dis advantage
    I didn’t use any Skill champs, but the main requirements for Prof are (1) parry during Falter and hit once yo clear it, (2) work him to Sp2, which is easy to evade and (3) learn how to evade Sp1, also pretty easy, if he won’t let you drag him to Sp2.

Nick may be able to do it. I just can’t say from my own experience.

Dr. Zola
    Timmytdt said:

Well reparry won’t wake as far as I know. Only his med 1 makes contact so even parry not good. Should make him charge and then parry to get him stunned.

He can still start with a light attack. So reparry works then. Regular parry works fine for the rest of the scenarios.
  • He’s easy to be defeated by anyone
    Every champion can counter Professor X he is easy to deal with, Yeah if you are talking about stun immune Prof X then you definitely need a champion who's attack cannot be missed or Aegon(because he can activate unstoppable and take only 5% max damag you will miss your first and then just fash back)

If you want me to make video on How to defeat Prof X. Tell me.

To be honest removing Stun immunity and Debuff immunity node, there alot of Champions than can counter him.
  • BlaccLotus1BlaccLotus1 Posts: 15
    Definitely Torch