**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* Incursion Crystal should I buy?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
The pictures of my roster are given below. Which 4* Incursion Crystal should I invest in? I was thinking about going for the one that had Longshot (I don't remember the name), but I wanted some advice from the rest of you as well. Can y'all please help me out?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    What sort of a champion do you need. In the sense, for defense? Or attack?? Or questing??
    Or just a cool character for fun?? There would no point in posting such a discussion without you mentioning your needs, look after to mention them too.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Just get the basic one and save. Even if it is a dupe, that is useful
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    You have the champs to be UC, you just need to rank them up. Specifically Nick, Torch, Corvus and AA. The only champs that you don’t have that really push you further are Quake, Ghost and Doom.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Just get the basic one and save. Even if it is a dupe, that is useful

I've been pulling dupes from the last four 4* Crystals. I also need someone to help me out with getting Uncollected.
    Dupes give lots of iso. Iso=rankups=uncollected. I am trying so hard to get a dupe for iso out of my 4* and I have like 130 of the ones in the game. I have gotten 10 new ones in a row. Dupes are more useful if you have good champs like nick and torch

• Fortunately, all those champs from sentinel to ghost rider can help you uc. But my suggestiong would be to rank up nick, ht, aa, and corvus. And open the incursion crystal which has doom in it, guess it is the war crystal (im not sure please check). Its the only incursion crystal which can give you not bad champs if you don't get those super guys, in a reasonably higher rate. Im saying this due to the chances of champs you can get from it.