**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still no luck in 6 star crystal

Today I completed act 6, defeating grandmaster, as I am a free to play player, I had to save many units and revive/potions.. so after I finished this I had 2 6 star crystal to open.. and I already had no good 6 star to even rank 2, and now I got mr. fantastic dupe and masacre dupe.. great kabam.. now doing rank 3 any champ is just a fairy tale..

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

So frustrating..I actually lost any interest now.. f**k this game.. being a free to play player its it's really hard to get 6 star shards..

it really isnt hard anymore. im ftp as well and i easily rake in 10-15k six star shards monthly.
    What is your best source of shards? I struggle to take in 6 star shards lol
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Mr Fantastic is pretty good, if you have the other members of Fantastic Four, Dr Doom, Dragon man, his synergy makes other champions better.. his evasion is good and damage is good too.. Masacre is a good bleed and incinerate machine if you play him aggressively and he is more potent with Domino and Red Hulk (the flamin trinity)
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Damn man i got 6* Venompool today will gladly swap it for one of these 2
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I don't think getting 6* nowadays are tough, the sa calendar helps a lot too! From the treasure islands, I've gathered enough to have a 6* by the end of the calendar. And also, being a flaming trinity user, i just love massacre very much! Mine is a 1/10 4*, yet i was able to take a whole guy in epic map and half a guy in legendary, i have him low just because I got him recently😅
  • Options
    Cap_Ezio25Cap_Ezio25 Posts: 22

Imagine thinking you don't have a r2 or r3 option while sleeping on a duped Mr.fantastic. this is why I can't take most of these complaints seriously

What mr fantastic sig ability do ? How helpful it is ?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I watch Seatin champion tier list but I don't dwell on thought that all my pulls need to be beyond god tier champions.. I just want champions that are useful, have utility, has great synergy for my other champions and if they are good damage dealer then its great pull.. I guess there is a someone trolling and disliking most post here, even if they are informative.

Mr Fantastic and Masacre are good champions, watch YouTube on how to maximize their abilities..
    ebony Maw might be exception thou.. his damage is just low, but if you are patient and use his strength, he can be useful too.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

I watch Seatin champion tier list but I don't dwell on thought that all my pulls need to be beyond god tier champions.. I just want champions that are useful, have utility, has great synergy for my other champions and if they are good damage dealer then its great pull.. I guess there is a someone trolling and disliking most post here, even if they are informative.

Mr Fantastic and Masacre are good champions, watch YouTube on how to maximize their abilities..
    ebony Maw might be exception thou.. his damage is just low, but if you are patient and use his strength, he can be useful too.

There’s nothing wrong with looking at seatin’s tier list. The problem is when people begin to treat it as a holy spreadsheet sent from god with all the answers to everything. I reference his tier list every once in a while myself to see where 1 person in the community sees a champ, then I play around with them myself and form my own opinion. When people view it as gospel truth and immediately form an opinion after a pull off of Seatin’s tier list and come to whine here on the forums like the OP did is when it’s a problem.
    Preach brother! 👏
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Seatins tier list is not the gospel truth.

This is: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRq7lLawQB4