**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I've always been confused...

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I usually just do war but have now seen the amazing rewards of AQ. I heard you can get 1k+ glory every week and I missed a day. Does this effect anything and when exactly do you get the rewards?

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

I usually just do war but have now seen the amazing rewards of AQ. I heard you can get 1k+ glory every week and I missed a day. Does this effect anything and when exactly do you get the rewards?

Our group plays mostly on Map 4 (easy for most of us .. we could probably do Map 5 if we tried :P )

and we pull back an easy 3k glory / week.

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Our group plays mostly on Map 4 (easy for most of us .. we could probably do Map 5 if we tried :P )

Do map 5 and you get used to it. We all have been on the same boat when starting our first alliance quest it will always be hard, but after some time adjusting and understanding the pattern then it’s smooth sailing.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

you get the rewards a few hours after the 5th day of AQ.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    how is the glory given out calculated anyway?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I believe it is rank, milestones, and total amount of points, but I may be wrong
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I believe it is rank, milestones, and total amount of points, but I may be wrong

You’re not entirely wrong. It’s based on alliance prestige. The more prestige everyone can build then the better rank and milestones rewards it will be.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Daddrieda said:

dot_ditto said:

Do map 5 and you get used to it. We all have been on the same boat when starting our first alliance quest it will always be hard, but after some time adjusting and understanding the pattern then it’s smooth sailing.
    He doesn't even have to do map 5 lol. He just has to find a good 4x5 ally.
    You’re sending the player to wolves!? It will be only take 1 week for him to get kicked out lmao
    actually Map 5 is pretty easy just cuz I usually don't take boss but im Ally-less for a little because Im on ultron 5.4.6 and loki is not stealing his buffs so I wasted alot of units:(.