**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector solos for fun.

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Fenico said:

Coming soon: Abyss Collector solo

Not until we have 10* rank 5
    Even then
    He would probably be of 100k pi
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

HI_guys said:

Fenico said:

Even then
    He would probably be of 100k pi
    Maybe more
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Fenico said:

A 10 star will have till rank 8 or more
  • Options
    BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    I have seen some insane videos doing abyss collector with 3 revives with rank 3 Aegon, so I think even 6* rank 5 Aegon will have chance to solo him with some luck.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

HI_guys said:

Fenico said:

Even then
    No, 10* r5 should be enough.

Max N*= r1 l1 (N+2)* (so max 3*= r1 l1 5*, max 4* =r1 6* etc). By the same logic, 7* r1 l1 should be equal to max 5*

Also, champions PI increases 5x as you level them (new 5* is ca. 2.5k, maxed around 12k, new 2* is ca. 200, maxed around 1000 etc.)

So:

Max 5* has ca. 12k PI.
    7* r1 l1 has also 12k PI.
    Max 7* will have 60k PI
    9* r1 l1 will have 60k PI
    Max 9* will have 300k PI.

Parallel with 6*:
    6* r1 l1 has ca. 5.5k PI (equal to max 4* btw)
    Max 6* should have cca 33k PI
    8* r1 l1 will have 33k PI
    Max 8* will have 198k PI
    10* r1 l1 will have 198k PI
    Max 10* should have around 1 000 000 PI.

I dont know, but 1M. PI should be enough for Abyss collector solo with some skill
    you aren’t @Mathgeek
    I most certainly am not. I am not even @DNA3000 . But I can make assumption how next mile will look based on 2 meters I can actually see
    Typa person uses meters and miles?
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

HI_guys said:

Fenico said:

Even then
    No, 10* r5 should be enough.

Max N*= r1 l1 (N+2)* (so max 3*= r1 l1 5*, max 4* =r1 6* etc). By the same logic, 7* r1 l1 should be equal to max 5*

Also, champions PI increases 5x as you level them (new 5* is ca. 2.5k, maxed around 12k, new 2* is ca. 200, maxed around 1000 etc.)

So:

Max 5* has ca. 12k PI.
    7* r1 l1 has also 12k PI.
    Max 7* will have 60k PI
    9* r1 l1 will have 60k PI
    Max 9* will have 300k PI.

Parallel with 6*:
    6* r1 l1 has ca. 5.5k PI (equal to max 4* btw)
    Max 6* should have cca 33k PI
    8* r1 l1 will have 33k PI
    Max 8* will have 198k PI
    10* r1 l1 will have 198k PI
    Max 10* should have around 1 000 000 PI.

I dont know, but 1M. PI should be enough for Abyss collector solo with some skill
    PI doesn't translate well into extrapolating how strong things are. I would look more closely at attack and health ratings, which translate more directly into things we can guestimate around. 6* rank ups have lower jumps than prior ones. 5* rank ups increase attack and health by on the order of 35-40%. But while the jump from 6* rank 1 to rank 2 also jumps by the same amount (roughly) as 5* rank 4 to rank 5, the jump from 6* rank 2 to rank 3 is about half as much: something closer to 17% increases in attack and health (approximately). So extrapolating upward, you have to make some assumptions. If we assume that the 6* rank up is closer to what will happen in the future, and we also assume Kabam will actually release 7* and 8* and so on champions with similar overlapping challenge rating (neither of which is a given, in fact there are arguments that this won't happen indefinitely) we can project what a 10* rank 5 would be: it would be 12 ranks higher than a 6* rank 4, or 13 ranks higher than a 6* rank 3. If those scale attack and health about 17% higher multiplicatively with each rank, that would be (1.17) ^ 13 ~= 7.7x more attack and health than a 6* rank 3.

If this was any other normal fight, that would be a huge advantage, because 8 times more damage and 8 times more survivability would mean you could deal 64 times more damage before you died. 7.7 x 7.7 = 59.29, so about 59x more damage. That would reduce something with the Collector's health (~4.2 million) to about an effective health of 71k vs 6* rank 3. Easily soloable. But the Collector's mechanics complicate matters, because under 85% he has that unstoppable safeguard thing. You can't deal more than 1% to him, so below 85% all that extra damage won't do anything, it could even make the fight harder.

7.7 times more health means you can take a lot more blocked damage, but depending on who you're using 7.7x damage won't translate into 7.7x more damage actually delivered to the Collector. It would open the door to other champs besides Aegon dealing safeguard-capped damage, but beyond that I can't say how what this translates to in the actual fight.

A solo might be possible at these numbers, but the Collector's mechanics make it a bit more difficult to work out the details.