**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level up

What 4* is better to level up, Hyperion, Thor, war machine or vision (age of ultron)

Comments

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Hyperion, damage is insane.
  • Options
    TsenatorTsenator Posts: 13
    I know Hyperion is probably the most popular, but if those are your only 4*s I'd say vision. He still has an immunity (a better one) and that power control might be what you need to get through content.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Tsenator wrote: »
    I know Hyperion is probably the most popular, but if those are your only 4*s I'd say vision. He still has an immunity (a better one) and that power control might be what you need to get through content.

He's also bugged.. lol
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've had Hype for a while and didn't like how he played. I preferred Thor for the longest time because he works really well for my fighting style (parry, MLLLM combo, repeat), but as I've learned how to use Hype, I've started to prefer him more. All you need to do is rattle off one or two heavy hits (meanwhile loading up your power), so that once you have an SP3 you'll have a few fury stacks and it's game over.

4+ furies and a cosmic charge or two does insane damage.
  • Options
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Options
    Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »

He's also bugged.. lol

Is it Vision (AOU) or Vision classic which is bugged?
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »

He's also bugged.. lol

Is it Vision (AOU) or Vision classic which is bugged?

Well I think OG Vision hurts himself with his power burn, while AOU Vison has a mix of problems. Either he burns power, buy does no damage, or burns and doesn't steal or doesn't burn at all.