BEST DEVICE TO PLAY MCOC

michaelvc9michaelvc9 Member Posts: 49
PLEASE HELP ANY DEVICE GOOD FOR MCOC MY IPHONE 7 IS DEAD AND I WANT TO CHANGE TO DEVICE ANDROID BECUASE I DONT WANT TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE GREAT

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    any flagship android will be good for loading times and most things. Iphones definitely have faster input tines though. I tried playing on an iphone and my parries were all messed up and stuff. it happened the other way too, where my friend tried an android and couldn't do anything
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

any flagship android will be good for loading times and most things. Iphones definitely have faster input tines though. I tried playing on an iphone and my parries were all messed up and stuff. it happened the other way too, where my friend tried an android and couldn't do anything

Don't tell me that, been playing on a broken screened android surprisingly well even just done my first abyss run and its spider webbed from corner to corner lool. my upgrade is due early October and was gonna grab 11 pro max.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Don't tell me that, been playing on a broken screened android surprisingly well even just done my first abyss run and its spider webbed from corner to corner lool. my upgrade is due early October and was gonna grab 11 pro max.
    you could probably adjust. I only tried it for a few minutes. It could also just be me imagining it