**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

According to Hades

Comments

• GO_BROKEGO_BROKE Posts: 5
    Grean said:

GO_BROKE said:

Just tried to use the Coldsnap immune boost and brought Emma thinking it's gonna be easy peasy in telepathic form, but what do you know? Defender still evades! SMH...

I found that same problem. but, u can bypass the evades if u bring a champs with either a true strike buff or a slow debuff
    Problem is I have no champs with true strike at R4! LMAO. And legendary difficulty is no joke...

I'm just trying to ask if there's a bug there or some hidden mechanics I misunderstood.

Tks for your response anyway pal!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Legendary is too long annoying and difficult for me to care to grind it. Already over it. Feels like a huge regression
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Any idea what rewards are remaining for Week 5 of the quest?

I realize the pat answer is “whatever hasn’t already been in the quests,” but since there isn’t any way to see what prizes have been claimed, it’s all a bit of a guessing game.

Dr. Zola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I realize the pat answer is “whatever hasn’t already been in the quests,” but since there isn’t any way to see what prizes have been claimed, it’s all a bit of a guessing game.

Dr. Zola

Based on previous numbers I imagine there will be 4500-6000 5* shards (1500 on each tile and I think there are 4 tiles with 5* shards?). 6* shards I think there is like 1500-2000 left. Also a couple t5cc 2%. Don’t take these as certain but I think I have the range correct.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Wow just tried to do chapter 1 of hades and my god it is so tedious and boring not to mention allowing 3 champs? Not worth the time or rewards
  • JJx5JJx5 Posts: 4
    While the rewards are decent, this is easily one of my least favorite side events we've had. I have begrudgingly gone through a few paths now, but it is tedious at best. At it's worst, I have only realized my lack of coldsnap immune / true strike champions. I guess the 0 energy and key refunds when exiting make it worth trying, but overall, this has been a pretty discouraging couple of weeks. I miss the days of playing this game for fun, and now I find myself playing just to justify my July 4th purchases.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Love the challenge of Hades Invasion. Hate the tediousness of the Daily Limbo Quest.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I can't say I've enjoyed the last month or so, this side event being a big reason and because of the increase difficulty vs rewards. A couple of months back the rewards available for the length of time and effort needed seemed much more fun and easier. I'm not complaining that the game has progressed, obviously that is needed for the better, more advanced accounts. But it just seems the rewards vs difficulty for the level I'm at has been has been unfairly affected to accommodate end game players.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Given all of the EQ content and daily energy required to do them I don’t think side quests or (pre side quest for that matter) should demand any. The limbo quest itself was pretty easy,..but was annoying that unless you wanted to do heroic through to legendary...you needed to constantly “return to quests” and then prompt the whole fight sequence again for whatever difficulties you wanted. For hades I did feel the amount of fights and nodes and effort required made the rewards feel ....underwhelming .
    Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Based on previous numbers I imagine there will be 4500-6000 5* shards (1500 on each tile and I think there are 4 tiles with 5* shards?). 6* shards I think there is like 1500-2000 left. Also a couple t5cc 2%. Don’t take these as certain but I think I have the range correct.
    Thanks for the guesstimate—I appreciate it. And someone actually disagreed with your post. That is truly demented.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Thanks for the guesstimate—I appreciate it. And someone actually disagreed with your post. That is truly demented.

Dr. Zola
    I think I'm still reaping the benefits from stating that Sentinel is as good as Warlock... People gonna hate.
    Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I think I'm still reaping the benefits from stating that Sentinel is as good as Warlock... People gonna hate.
    That’s not a crazy opinion. And there are a few little disagree gremlins who follow some of us around here...

Dr. Zola
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I’ve beat the with magik blade and iron man infinity war
    That’s the team I used for the three man quest every time

Used expiring boost all colors and one revive

For epic
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Sincere feedback - bravo for putting the garbage rewards on one or two paths per level. If you can wrap your head around not 100%ing it, it’s nice to save the time.
    Werewrym said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I was actually pretty close on my estimate. *pats myself on the back*
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    So much people are saying this event was trash just because it wasnt as good as mutant treasure island, the thing is mutant treasure island kinda messed up the game a little i'm seeing people who aren't even uncollected with 6* from mutant treasure island.(i loved mutant treasure it helped me so much but that doesn't mean it didn't mess up the game a little.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Kabam Boo should try writing the quests instead of quest announcement. At the very least can't do worse than this "either have Ghost or go fornicate yourself" crapshot we're having right now.
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    edited October 2020
    I found the legendary difficulty caltrops and unblockable specials lane was super buggy and always followed the same pattern every week, first fight always a funny timed special 1 difficult to dex just to mess with you. Second fight partially stun immune for no real reason wasn’t a node or in any of the characters abilities. Third fight easy. But this last week the worst part had to be the champion fight it was a real hoot 4 hits kills any 5/65 or 2/45 champ lol joke and did they test any of the so called boosts for this event using them makes it harder most of the time. I gives the 2 side events this month a solid D- in terms of entertaining content. B- for rewards they were decent if you had the roster depth to get them.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    Kabam Boo said:

TO HELL, WE GO

Summoners, you know it by a few different names: Hades, Underworld, Netherworld… Hell. And that, our dearest Summoners, is where we must ask you to go.

Mephisto commands that you ride with Cosmic Ghost Rider and restore Hell to the state of familiar chaos it once was. Enter special Limbo Quests throughout the week to recover Lost Souls and Skeleton Keys, which you can use to unlock Mephisto’s Hades Invasions. Clean up the map defeating Champions and gathering up rewards scattered throughout Hades. Complete 7 Deadly Sins Solo Objectives and partake in the Punishing Arena to earn Special Monsters & Hunters crystal shards and more!

Starts: 10/07/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Ends: 11/04/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

LIMBO QUESTS

Each quest will consist of a single (1) path with three (3) fights + Boss fight. These quests will award you Skeleton Keys, which can then be used in Mephisto’s Hades Invasions, according to its assigned Difficulties, e.g. Legendary Invasion will require a Legendary Key. You will also accumulate the Lost Souls of sinners condemned to wander the endless torments of limbo, whether you like it or not. Keep reading, those Lost Souls will serve you well...

No free lunch in Hell, so this is the total Energy cost per Difficulty:
    Legendary: 16
    Epic: 16
    Master: 8
    Heroic: 8

Rewards:

Note: Completion/Exploration Rewards will refresh every 24 hours.

MEPHISTO'S HADES INVASIONS

You made it. Welcome to Hell.

You will be taken through a total of five (5) quests. It’s tough enough to be in Hell, so hereon you will expend NO ENERGY. You will receive one (1) new quest on the first day; and then further new quests will reveal itself to you every five (5) days, so heed the timeline per quest. Each quest will consist of three (3) fights + Boss fight. As mentioned previously, you will need Skeleton Keys in order to unlock the gates to Hell, e.g. Legendary Key is required to unlock the Legendary gates of Hell. You will be rewarded with many a splendour along the quest paths, and also receive Gold, for those so inclined to Complete and Explore.
    Important note: You MUST complete the path in order to claim all rewards on the path. If you exit the path before completing it, the rewards will be returned to the path. You can only claim the rewards on the path ONCE. The paths will be unlocked permanently once you’ve unlocked them the first time.

Lucky for us, Mephisto rules the underworld with some order to his chaos and has afforded us a schedule of his intentions:
    Quest 1 - 10/07/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 2 - 10/12/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 3 - 10/17/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 4 - 10/22/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 5 - 10/27/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)

Rewards:

SOUL BOOST STORE

Trade in all the Lost Souls collected for special boosts for use in the Hades Invasions.

Starts: 10/07/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Ends: 11/04/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

Mephisto acknowledges the...challenge...that will no doubt arise for mere mortals in the underworld, and so he has granted you all the benefit of Soul Boosts (exclusive to Mephisto’s Hades Invasions). You may have suspected, but any benefit from the underworld comes at a cost. Remember those Lost Souls you accumulated? This is where you can trade them in for your Soul Boosts. Each Soul Boost will cost you 100 Lost Souls.

And, here is all we know about the various types of Soul Boosts:

Soul of Wrath - The Attacker is Immune to Incinerate. Whenever an Incinerate fails to apply to the Attacker due to an Immunity, the Defender gains a Fury Passive, increasing Attack Rating by 40% for 8 second(s). This Boost can only be used in the "Hades Invasions" Quest.

Soul of Sloth - The Attacker is Immune to Coldsnap. Whenever a Coldsnap fails to apply to the Attacker due to an Immunity and the Defender isn't Stunned, the Defender gains an Evade charge, granting 100% chance to Evade the next attack for 6 second(s). 1 Evade charge(s) are removed when the Defender Evades. This Boost can only be used in the "Hades Invasions" Quest.

Soul of Envy - The Attacker is Immune to Poison. Whenever a Poison fails to apply to the Attacker due to an Immunity, the Defender gains an Unstoppable Buff for 7 second(s). This Boost can only be used in the "Hades Invasions" Quest.

Soul of Pride - The Attacker is Immune to Bleed. Whenever a Bleed fails to apply to the Attacker due to an Immunity, the Defender gains 20% of a Bar of Power. This Boost can only be used in the "Hades Invasions" Quest.

Soul of Greed - The Attacker is Immune to Shock. Whenever a Shock fails to apply to the Attacker due to an Immunity, the Defender Regenerates 10% of their maximum health over 2 second(s). The Regeneration has an 8 second cooldown. This Boost can only be used in the "Hades Invasions" Quest.

More on Lost Souls…
    The thirst for souls in Hades has put you in yet another advantageous position with your accumulated Lost Souls. Rumour has it, Mephisto will also take Lost Souls in exchange for Skeleton Keys, should you wish to go the extra mile in Hades.

Here is the deal:
    300 Lost Souls for a Legendary OR Epic Key
    150 Lost Souls for a Master OR Heroic Key

Hell hath no better offer!

7 DEADLY SINS SOLO OBJECTIVES (PLUS 8TH CAVALIER ONLY DEADLY SINS SOLO OBJECTIVE)

Starts: 10/07/2020 @ 1700 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Ends: 11/04/2020 @ 1800 UTC (10AM PST)

In between Mephisto’s bidding, you may also want to indulge in one, two or... seven... positively sinful side gigs for even more rewards, the likes of Gold, Attack Boosts, Arena Boost Crystals, Energy Refills, Champion Boosts, Health Boosts and sinfully special Profile Badges.

One:
    Give in to GREED; open Golden, Greater Golden or Uncollected Golden Crystals.

Two:
    Unleash your WRATH; win fights by dealing the finishing blow with a Special Attack 2.

Three:
    Take PRIDE in your work; win all your fights in an Arena Series.

Four:
    Make a SLOTH of your opponent; perform Dextrous dodges by dodging an opponent's attack at the moment of impact.

Five:
    Give in to LUST; defeat Champions involved in Romance Synergy.

Six:
    See a Champion you like on the arm of another Summoner? Open Monsters & Hunters Crystals and satisfy your ENVY.

Seven:
    Feed your GLUTTONY; consume any level single Health Potion or Revive.

And… for our very enthusiastic Cavaliers (ONLY)...

Bonus:
    Don't DESPAIR; beat Legendary Limbo Quest with a Team Rating of 10,000 or lower for a 10% T5CC Fragment Crystal.

PUNISHING ARENA

Starts: 10/07/2020 @ 1700 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Ends: 11/04/2020 @ 1800 UTC (10AM PST)

Bring your 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 star Champions into the Arena for a chance at Monsters & Hunters Crystal Shards! The meek shall rise, the mighty will fall! Earn more points with lower rarity Champions! But be forewarned, this Arena is named the Punishing Arena for a reason! There are only Milestone rewards in this Arena and there are no Rank rewards. HOT TIP: 1-Stars should give out the most points and 5-Stars the least amount of points.

Rewards:

Mr/Ms Boo
    when will we get update on the november side quest this month it is a lot delayed
  • RushiRushi Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    I'm having trouble accessing the soul boosts . The activate button isn't visible. Please help. I have a lot of paths to explore.

• Sparda194Sparda194 Posts: 11
    Rushi said:

I'm having trouble accessing the soul boosts . The activate button isn't visible. Please help. I have a lot of paths to explore.

I think you can only activate those when you are inside the quest!😊
  • Sparda194 said:

Rushi said:

I think you can only activate those when you are inside the quest!😊
    Yes, probably have to already be inside the quest.
    But you don’t really want to use those Boosts anyways, their downside is very severe (better to choose naturally immune or adverse to Debuff damage champs).
  • Baggy86Baggy86 Posts: 12
    What happens with any keys or souls we have left after the event?
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Baggy86 said:

What happens with any keys or souls we have left after the event?

I think there was a post-event cleanup store or something. It would be less rewarding but your keys are dead for sure
  • Keys and Souls will be able to be used for buying small crystals after event ends. Both Keys *and* Souls. Was an in-game message just recently, as well as mentioned in forum announcements.
  • Legendary is the worst. You have an RNG to get champs and most players don't have the type of champs to handle all these buffs. Extremely frustrating. Draining resources and not at all fun. After years of playing this game I've never been so ready to delete this game.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Legendary is the worst. You have an RNG to get champs and most players don't have the type of champs to handle all these buffs. Extremely frustrating. Draining resources and not at all fun. After years of playing this game I've never been so ready to delete this game.

True enough, if the RNG gods didn't give you a good counter, and you tried using one of those "boosts" to "help" more often than not, it hurt more than it did before.

Glad to see this poor event end.
  • So for us that grinded everyday and we got our keys the "normal" way, all the lost souls will do nothing for us, like we can't turn them in for something else?
  • I am saying this because I don't see anywhere the quote that said we could spend them after the event for some crystals or sth, and that is why I am confused if there is actually going to be a way to spend our souls.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

I am saying this because I don't see anywhere the quote that said we could spend them after the event for some crystals or sth, and that is why I am confused if there is actually going to be a way to spend our souls.

They'll probably be sat in our inventory until the next time they run the event.