**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

General Event Quest Rewards Ask:

Kabam, I love this month. It feels fresh, the rewards for the side event content is really worth the effort, but I got one ask: Keep giving us these rewards, man! Especially the 5* awakening gem crystals & 6* shards for higher tier side quest rewards. Heck, why not throw in a 5* awakening gem crystal for uncollected exploration for fun?

(I’m totally not asking because I have 3 skill gems and no mutant gems for my colossus 😅)

But really, this is makes the grind feel less dry when there’s a ton of good rewards, which you can only get one a day, and prioritize what you want to get because you can’t get it all.

Comments

• Options
    Jaggers68 said:

Oh this is actually just asking to keep the rewards I was expecting another dumb thread asking for like a tier 3 alpha and a tier 5 CC for cavalier exploration and was so ready to smash the disagree button. Somehow I am both pleasantly surprised and disappointed.

Sorry to disappoint, but no bad vibes here! I’m real grateful for September’s side events and how much we could advance throughout the month. Wanted to thank the team for being that generous and hopefully encourage them to continue to feel that way, despite the rocky start. Consider it my summoner appreciation!