**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My extraordinary act 6 exploration luck

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★

So to begin, I don’t have much in the cosmic 6* pool because the cosmic 6* class is extremely weighed down with low tier champions. I’ve got great R3 candidates of every other class though! I thought maybe I’d have some luck with the nexus 6* crystal. Nope. Maybe the 6* basic? Even worse. Got cyclops. But hey! Maybe I’ll get some great rank up gems for my 5*. Nope. Got so many mutant that one is in overflow now. Glad to see my effort was worth it.

Comments

• Options
    That’s a fat oof. If it makes you feel any better I have 2 fully formed cosmic T5CC and my cosmic roster consists of Champion, Surfer, VtD and Venompool (all unawakened)
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Just curious, how many units did it take to explore act 6? I've saved 13k
  • Options
    JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    I feel your pain. I just finished exploring act 6 and pulled a second skill t5 and a second mystic awakening (same rewards I got from abyss completion). I wanted anything other than those two. My nexus was a bit better though as I got Emma frost.
  • Options
    Xva23 said:

How long is a piece of string? If you have all the right counters at R5 maybe not much but if you don’t, there’s individual lanes that could rinse you if you have to resort to brute force.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Alot of people out there really like carnage. It could have been worse.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Xva23 said:

It depends so much on your roster as certain lanes and bosses need very specific counters. I probably would’ve burned several thousand more if I didn’t have magneto at R2 for the darkhawk boss in 6.4 or stealth Spider-Man for the hydra adaptoid. It can just vary a bit.
    Beardo takes care of adaptoid pretty easily. I solod him twice with beardo. The other 3 runs (first run was horrible way long ago) I brought she hulk for giggles at rank 4 and did 40% damage. Then finished off with beardo.