**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to R5? (see description)

I have Tech awakening gem, so if I R5 Guillotine 2099 or Stark Spidey I'll also awaken them.

My other champs are : Blade (R5 duped), GR (R4 unduped), Luke Cage (5* R4)

Please vote!

Which 5* to R5? (see description) 27 votes

Domino (awakened)
33%
FogggyJack_OHaraLOGAN1738DylanphileHosanoBRUUUUHRubbixjscott96The_HoTU 9 votes
Stark Spiderman (unawakened)
3%
Gr8TonyStark 1 vote
Medusa (awakened)
3%
Tarun46 1 vote
Guillotine 2099 (unawakened)
48%
TonyStarkAgentRocker2112Kill_GreyDarkDuelistcade4560unoobmeproSaltE_Wenis69shield456CrcrcrcYeetusTheFoetusYodabolt21[Deleted User]MagnaAngemon_333 13 votes
Wait for a better champ
11%
TSR6225VendemiairePaul_Rudd 3 votes

Comments

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Mcdonalds said:

@Kill_Grey I'll let you do the talking to explain who the 4th best tech champion in the game

Tbh I've returned to this game after like 1.5 years (of not playing). So I donno about these new champs.

Also, is Stark Spidey not a God tier now, bcz he used to be one of the best champs.

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    TonyStark said:

Mcdonalds said:

@Kill_Grey I'll let you do the talking to explain who the 4th best tech champion in the game

Tbh I've returned to this game after like 1.5 years (of not playing). So I donno about these new champs.

Also, is Stark Spidey not a God tier now, bcz he used to be one of the best champs.

He is still a god
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Who is the 3rd best then
    oh forgot about hulkbuster
    shield456 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Who is the 3rd best then
    Who is the best and 2nd best? (no meme/jokes plz)
    Mcdonalds said:

TonyStark said:

shield456 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Who is the 3rd best then
    The joke is Hulkbuster is the best tech champion in the game, but for real
    G2099, Ghost and Warlock are champs that are better than him. Starky is good, but his value had dropped a bit. The whole Blade GR and Starky trinity is almost demolished by better champs. The only champ that probably survived was Quake, Hyperion and Magik. Even Star Lord is somewhat gone. G2099 is your best option since she is an awakened star Lord, with utility and still has better damage
    Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.
    I think I'll go with Guillotine 2099.
    Should I also use my tech AG on her. I also have 50 sig stones.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Lmao
    Mcdonalds said:

TonyStark said:

shield456 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Who is the 3rd best then
    The joke is Hulkbuster is the best tech champion in the game, but for real
    G2099, Ghost and Warlock are champs that are better than him. Starky is good, but his value had dropped a bit. The whole Blade GR and Starky trinity is almost demolished by better champs. The only champ that probably survived was Quake, Hyperion and Magik. Even Star Lord is somewhat gone. G2099 is your best option since she is an awakened star Lord, with utility and still has better damage
    Well explained 👏
    Btw, archangel, Medusa and void have also survived the test of time in addition to the ones you mentioned.

G2099 is great, OP. You're really gonna enjoy playing her. If you're looking for speed, efficiency, sustainability, damage, control, utility etc. She's got em.
    Her awakened ability isn't needed, but even at sig 40, it has saved me countless times already, lol.

Her abilities aren't too complicated, if you read through, you'll most likely understand. Just make sure you pay attention to your prefight abilities, and choose the one(s) you want. Her crit one is good, but I don't use it outside of RoL farming. I assume is has some niche uses, but outside of them, it's not essential as you would lose some armor and Regen potency. In addition, she ends fights so frickin fast that it's almost never needed for damage. The one I like using the most is the stability function (lifesteal). Might seem small, but it easily keeps you topped up from fight to fight. Her assault function is very useful against champs like Havok and nodes like energise, vivified, all or nothing, and other power gain related nodes

Things to note:
    - Pay attention to your opponent's health bar, and try your best to end with SP 3 in big content.
    - Using 2 prefights means you won't have the armor, self repair or digicloak.
    - Her self repair (with 2 persistent charges) heals her for about 40% health, so when my health is low, I don't activate any prefight, then I let the self repair heal me up.
    - Make sure you try your best to use heavy attacks to build combo shields.
    -With one persistent charge, her self repair potency is halved, her digicloak timer is also halved, and her armor rating is halved (still provides about 1400 armor rating, which is probably the highest you'd see on a playable character asides from Colossus).

I know it sounds complicated, but it's really not. If you have further questions just lemme know.
    @Kill_Grey So, You're really good at explaining huh? That's why @Mcdonalds tagged you.

Anyways, thanks for the info. Really. You just convinced me to upgrade Guillotine 2099.

Also, I have Magneto (red), I've heard that he became a God tier after the buff. Is it true? I mean, should I upgrade him too [in future] (to R4 at least).
    Mcdonalds said:

TonyStark said:

@Kill_Grey So, You're really good at explaining huh? That's why @Mcdonalds tagged you.

Anyways, thanks for the info. Really. You just convinced me to upgrade Guillotine 2099.

Also, I have Magneto (red), I've heard that he became a God tier after the buff. Is it true? I mean, should I upgrade him too [in future] (to R4 at least).

R5 bro, he’s godly now
    Awesome. Thanks!

TonyStark said:

Anytime bro, you're gonna love her 🙂