**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for AQ focused ally for two players

We are looking for a good AQ focused alliance, if its needed we can do war as well. Map6/map5, at least 150mil points every week in aq. We are both Cavaliers.
Please dont write, if you gonna say that we have to leave after a week, because your plans changed. We are looking for long term, not few days...
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hey what’s the prestige for both? You can find me on line or in game Gambinokevin
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Hey we are looking for two as well hmuon line and we can chat looking for a few to add to our main group of dedicated guys which almost 80% of us currently
    Pintzz1985
  • Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    My prestige is 8,866 and my friend’s prestige is 6,671. But he is a very good player.
    You can add me on line if our prestige is okay for you guys: _kameleon_
  • Options
    Still looking? Add me on line kingmiz244
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    If you guys are open to using Discord instead of Line for communciation, I think you guys would be a good fit for our alliance. We have a collection of alliances that you could choose from. The first runs AQ 5x5 (205M) and with mandatory war (Silver1). The second runs AQ 5x5 (195M) with 2BGs of optional war. If you're interested, come join our Discord server and check it out.

https://discord.gg/ZSsFn6m
  • Options
    IronTomFlintIronTomFlint Posts: 113
    If you’re still looking, I also may have a good place for you. IronTomFlint on Line. Iron Tom Flint in game.