**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did you get from the SA 6 Star Crystal?

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Elsa (((
    Was really hoping for a decent mystic champ or someone good at least. Have 2 t5b expiring atm and no 6* I'd enjoy
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Iron patriot.

we have a winner!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

I got no champ. But went from 1000 6shards to 6000 6shards!!!!

bro nice, you'll get 1200 more iirc soon
    Its not so bad having to wait. I already got classic DD and BWCV this month. Should get my next one early on when next months event and side quests start up
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Got Red Skull. I should have just held onto the shards for the next featured but at least now I have even arena teams.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Green Goblin...
  • Red magneto which is awesome and will definitely get used in my act6 exploration but... I still don't have any mystic 6* lol
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

Proxima and Modok. Not a happy camper at all :disappointed:

proxima has great damage and utility, modok you will be happy for in the future 6.4.5 Pull + selective timestream lane cheese
  • Got Red Skull. I should have just held onto the shards for the next featured but at least now I have even arena teams.

Bro you can take any havok with this guy now! May only take 15 minutes but you will be chilling
  • I’m disappointed with Kabam. I wait 3 months to open a 6 star crystal and I get Beast as my 6th six star champion. They could have putted a six star nexus or something better bcs that’s not worth my time

yeah it certainly sucks that you must log in for 30 seconds every day and do nothing to get over half of a six star. I totally agree that three month old accounts should have been able to get an item that is only rewarded for some of the hardest content in the entire time. gtfo
    I’m not talking about SA, I’m talking about the INSANE RNG on crystals. They reward players that use Money with **** characters. Guess they have a amazing Marketing Team to have such a great idea. Then a Contender gets Aegon... And a Tronebreaker gets a Beast.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    JimmyB said:

This is who I got on my alt account. From what I've seen he's pretty good. So, is he worthy of being ranked to r2?

I'd say maybe, leaning toward yes. insane burst damage when the opponent has buffs, but maybe not the most utility
  • Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    Not enough yet but I just opened one last week and hit Nick Fury...I assume my next will be trash.

Aleor said:

Elsa (((
    Was really hoping for a decent mystic champ or someone good at least. Have 2 t5b expiring atm and no 6* I'd enjoy

Elsa is really good. Great evade counter, has built in work around to Stun immunity, yes burst and dot damage, some of the highest base crit rating iirc and some great debuff shrugoff.

Aleor said:

Elsa (((

Elsa is quite worth R2, best aspect of war counter, amazing void counter, great evade counter, great damage, destorys science and XL champs.

Aleor said:

Elsa (((

elsa is super fun to play and a pretty decent champ. she has an evade counter in a coldsnap debuff. she can also counter nodes like debuff immunity, stun immunity, and might charge by allowing you to get easy openings with her counter mechanic. Her damage is pretty good
    Wow, that's surprising. I mean, any champ can counter stun immunity and things like that with intercept. For evaders 4 hit combo with any champ. And I already have r2 km and r5 aegon.
    Damage output - idk guys, imo it's pretty low. I tried her myself and checked some yt vids already.
    As for fun - is it about her parry evade only? Looks like you also have to use sp3 with her, wich I mostly dislike. Hype has short sp3 and you need to use it once per fight, km - once per fight. Elsa - looks like you have to use it many times and it's pretty long
    JimmyB said:

This is who I got on my alt account. From what I've seen he's pretty good. So, is he worthy of being ranked to r2?

So jealous, I'd take him to r3
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

JimmyB said:

I'd say maybe, leaning toward yes. insane burst damage when the opponent has buffs, but maybe not the most utility
    I was thinking the same thing. But for an alt account I'm sure he'll be useful somewhat if I decide to rank him. It'll either be him or one of these 4.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

JimmyB said:

I'd take Elsa to R3. ;)
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I got stealth Spidey as my second 6 star. 8 )
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

JimmyB said:

I took my 5 star to 5/65 and he smashes opponents. just practice using him.
    Hold Heavy to build 5 Good Karma, fire an L1, and watch the Health melt.
    Aleor said:

JimmyB said:

Thanks for the input. I need to test him out to see his playstyle and see how useful he'll be for the content I need to complete.
    On my main account this is who i got. She'll go up to r2 next week once I have the resources for her.