**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Act 5 Uncollected.

Nemesis_1998Nemesis_1998 Posts: 14
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, I just started playing the game 2 months back. I beat the Maestro recently. He was not so hard. Act 5 quest 5.1.1 was also not too hard. But 5.1.2, I just can't beat it. I take down 4 or 5 defenders and my entire team is dead. Any tips? My current roster is 4 stars - Sunspot 5/50, Claire Voyant 4/40, Gwenpool 4/40, Omega Red 4/40, Wasp 4/40, Iron Man IW 4/40, Aegon(Awakened) 4/40, Sym Spidey 4/40. 5 stars - Blade is the only one worth mentioning 2/35.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Aegon awakened is great for that quest because he can ramp up a ton. Just dodge specials and take your time. Don’t be afraid to quit and restart to practice. The fights will be pretty long though
    Also, the node ends up helping after around 40 hits because the armor breaks stack more than the armor up buffs.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Aegon awakened is great for that quest because he can ramp up a ton. Just dodge specials and take your time. Don’t be afraid to quit and restart to practice. The fights will be pretty long though

Yes longest fights I've ever had in the game. I had a 3 star sunspot and now I have a 4 star too so I'm used to short fights. One SP2 and they just die. Regarding Aegon he has bad damage. I know his utility is very good but he hits bad.

Crcrcrc said:

Yes longest fights I've ever had in the game. I had a 3 star sunspot and now I have a 4 star too so I'm used to short fights. One SP2 and they just die. Regarding Aegon he has bad damage. I know his utility is very good but he hits bad.
    Just wait until act 6. I have 4 r4 5* and the fights take like 300 hits and 5 minutes each
  • Mcdonalds said:

You wanna really keep a high combo for that quest. This one, you can't get hit at all, and you need to make sure you can last as the fights are long with the armor. Gwenpool, Omega, Sunspot, and Claire are your best options as Gwenpool has the insane armor reduction with her sp3. She gains a huge boost with her sp3, so use it and demolish the opponent

Gwenpool has an armor reduction? I didn't know that. Thanks man.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just wait until act 6. I have 4 r4 5* and the fights take like 300 hits and 5 minutes each
    Wow, 300 hits sounds fun :D that is if I make it through act 5.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Whe u get to act 5 it’s no longer ab just beating up the opponent. You have to learn to bait specials and learn to dex them. The best thing you can do is go in ROL and practice dexing and baiting sp1s over n over. Once you master the ways to bait specials and learn to not take the block damage from baiting them, you’ll go a lot farther in a quest without losing many champs. Sunspot isn’t good for that bc you wanna perfect block incoming hits. With just ab everyone else in the game, you want to minimize block damage and parry damage as much as possible.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Is your Aegon awakened? He does not have bad damage at all, but you need to maintain a combo.
  • Nemesis_1998Nemesis_1998 Posts: 14

Crcrcrc said:

Is your Aegon awakened? He does not have bad damage at all, but you need to maintain a combo.
    Yes he is awakened. Not high sig though. He only really starts hitting when he gains fury buffs rest he hits like 125, 150. If its a crit maybe 600, 700. Thats all.
  • Nemesis_1998Nemesis_1998 Posts: 14

We need to see your mastery setup, that could be what is holding you back

I dont have suicides on if that's what you are asking.