**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need guidance for Uncollected

Five star team does not have much sigs all near 10sig lvl, but IMIW was duped to he is at 30≈

Comments

• Options
    I am a f2p player who plays casuals once in a while. I have a great roster of 5*( 4/55- Stealthy[awake] and IMIW[awake], 3/45 Scorcer Supreme[awake], Havok, Torch[awake],Vision arkars, Gwenpool,) and 4* max( Symbiote supreme[max awake], starky[max awake], domino[max awake], void[awake], thing [awake], blade[awake], venom[awake], Magik[awake], Medusa) and few other not great 5* and unranked 4*. I currently have 1k units. Just needed suggestions on how to easily become uncollected. Any things I must take take of ? Difficult nodes ? MOST IMPORTANT WHICH TEAM SHOULD I USE I am soo much confused which team to use.
    I am currently in 5.2.2 unable to finish that "only special attack node". I am not familiar to many mcoc notations please try to keep answer as simple as possible 🙏
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you have 4/55s, just use who you are comfortable with. they should easily do it. havok, vision, venom, and magik are all good for power shield