**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter Soldier Appreciation Thread

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Well To start of simple. He is one of the most underrated champs in the game. People see him then they are like : what is this trash. The thing is people if you get him. You should be greatfull that he is extremely usefull and viabal in Act 6 and LoL.

Winter soldier of mine is currently R2 as a 6* (Unduped) his duped can come in handy for the power drain but it is not neccesary. I might R3 him . Still thinking about it cause im Halfway on making a t5 skill.

Winter soldiers Most needed synergy champ is ONLY killmonger Theres a Guide for Killmonger made by @Rockypantherx and @Lveron made an Youtube Vid.

KM overall is great and his synergy makes Winter soldier Awesome

Winter soldier gets +5% attack for each hit up to 100 hits which increases his attack by 500%. This means he can be a bit better than SL. I know what u must think. How can he be better?

Simply Because he can CHOOSE what Ammo he wants to use on his target.

He has a Armor symbol Ammo
He has a Incendiary symbol Ammo
He has a Bleed symbol Ammo.

The armor 1 does more damage since it lowers a bit of the defense of the target ( if the opponent is stacked with armor etc)

His 2nd 1 burns the target for extra damage which is usefull (will explain why)

His 3rd 1 Increases the Duration of the bleed effects which is really good since its more damage.

Now How is he usefull in act 6 and LoL?? Easy simple answer.

My Winter soldier was R1 as a 6* and I decided to try and do my first LoL run with him. He was ny Main Champ against the whole path and I enjoyed it. He wrecked the path Fairly Easy and got an Maestro Solo on him. His Bleeds as R2 on 100 hits are 2k - 2.4k per tick per bleed and if you do the 2nd ammo and launch sp1 then he mostly does X2 Bleeds and x1 Burn. Burn does about 600 - 1000 per tick. Which means you do over 5k Bleeds per tick if you do sp1 and have incinderate on. and Lucky to trigget x2 bleeds which almost always happens.

On a 100 hits I was able to get to the Damage Cap in LoL after launching sp1. There were 1 bleed only active on Opponent which went for 3k per tick.

Basicly I also used him against 6.1 and 6.2 then I r2ed him after LoL. I used him a lot in 6.3 also. He did extremely well to take out opponents. Same in 6.4 . The high HP pools didnt matter that much. Exept for some nodes He struggles but thats basic sense.

The Way I play him is The following.

Try to build to a sp2 ( does 8 hits)
after the first sp2 just spam sp1 since he will be over 50 combo at that time and then he would alrdy bleed good. Build to do almost sp2 and launch x2 sp1s after each other and watch opponents Melt.

Well this was just a fast review and I hope it helps.

:)

Comments

• Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    WS is just SL with a more frequent power drain and more DOT
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I really like his Power drain, unfortunately rng based and his synergy with KM is great. I like him alot and had lots of fun with him in V1, may take him to r5 for fun.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    and guess who I just got as a 6* on Mini :P Winter Soldier
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the shoutout. I love my 6* WS, I also did a first labyrinth run with him, which was pretty successful. Doesn’t see much play now, but I’ve definitely got a soft spot for him
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I like beating WS up in ROL with every new champ I get.
    He is actually a decent champ though