**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss team help needed!

Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Been wanting to do an initial run through for abyss but keep coming up dry on Aegon. Got al the other horsemen. From my roster below, can anyone give me a tip on whos viable for a first run?

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    that taskmaster should be r2 awakened...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

please stop w/the taskmaster spam on posts
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

please stop w/the taskmaster spam on posts
    First of all I didn't TALK about taskmaster for about a week and I was getting @ every time a taskmaster thread came and I ignored it so now I'm back
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    First and foremost you need Collector counter. after Aegon best options are Corvus with Proxima synergy or Ghost with wasp synergy.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    NF, Doom, HT, Quake, Mags imo. Just looking through the path, they should be able to handle everything. Mags will only be really good for 4 fights (Omega Red, Ghost, IMIW, Howard) but I'd still bring him in. NF is extremely hard hitting, so he can honestly be your main path clearer. Then Doom and HT for their respected Matchups. The Collector is the tricky one, but NF can work since he can go in, hit really hard, and get out. Then Quake actually works rather well when he's at low health.
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Would it be a waste of time to bring a champ like starlord or shehulk? And i like the mags idea as well because i wasnt sure who i would bring to handle that IMIW
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey
    Doom
    Torch
    Nick Fury
    Someone did quake abyss collector