**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for the pain point insane tough node cleared users

papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Hey kabam, i had to use around 600+ units just on that gimme vtd alone and lets not talk about some other changes for those pain fights today, people used many items and revives on those fights and those of us who have cleared it, are we gonna be compensated in any form??

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Maybe, gotta wait to find out
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    I would like to know as well, seeing as I need to plan for finishing Abyss with any compensation and not let them expire in overflow.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    With that logic I really don't know what should have been fair compensation when they completely removed Champion with No Retreat link. Some people spent several odins for that fight.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    papunonly said:

Hey kabam, i had to use around 600+ units just on that gimme vtd alone and lets not talk about some other changes for those pain fights today, people used many items and revives on those fights and those of us who have cleared it, are we gonna be compensated in any form??

did you use a champ without regen?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i imagine they'll do it like the last round. completion and exploration based. so it'll matter how many paths you completed.
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35

papunonly said:

its a triple power gain gimme spectre vtd, i didnt have those cheese 3-4 options (nick, phoenix, magik,blade) and a trophy option (Weapon X). i used claire and spammed sp2 with boosters. just watch enzo eigen's video (my run kinda went like his). May be i didnt play well and spent one or two revives more but yes it is a nightmare of a fight, even same thing quoted by KT1. And as my post here, i want to IF we are getting compensated. A yes or no. and if thats a yes then by what factor like as per paths completed or just a bundle of same goodies for everyone like that.
  • Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    papunonly said:

papunonly said:

its a triple power gain gimme spectre vtd, i didnt have those cheese 3-4 options (nick, phoenix, magik,blade) and a trophy option (Weapon X). i used claire and spammed sp2 with boosters. just watch enzo eigen's video (my run kinda went like his). May be i didnt play well and spent one or two revives more but yes it is a nightmare of a fight, even same thing quoted by KT1. And as my post here, i want to IF we are getting compensated. A yes or no. and if thats a yes then by what factor like as per paths completed or just a bundle of same goodies for everyone like that.
    If you completed you do not deserve the same compensation as me or others that 100% act6, i was agreeing with you till that last part