**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we be expecting a change to caviler difficulty?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Yes - please explain why
    my thoughts in regards to this topic.

1. Throne Breaker EQ difficulty will not come anytime soon, just for the simple fact Cav difficulty just dropped last month. It would probably take another 3-6 months before we even see a higher difficulty than Cav.
    2. Cav difficulty should receive an upgrade in rewards, or the expected time required to complete the whole quest should be cut 40-50% in length, by either reducing the paths or fights. Average time completion for Cavalier was 8-10 hours. Uncollected usually takes 2-4 hours. That's more than 2x the time required, and the rewards don't show it at all. It is not even about the overall difficulty that Cavalier difficulty presents, to me it is the time needed to 100% the EQ. I know you don't need to tackle down the whole thing as soon as it drops and do everything on day 1, but still even if i spread out exploration throughout the whole month, that's still time away from my family and friends, and also time away from other modes in the game like arena, AQ, AW, questing, etc
    3. Completion and exploration rewards from Cav Difficulty should be

7500 - 10,000 6* Shards
    20,000 5* Shards
    1 T5B
    10-15% T5CC spread out in 5% crystals
    2 - 2.5 T2A
    6 T1A
    6 T4B
    20 5* Signature Stones (Generic)
    10 6* Signature Stones crystals
    1 Mill Gold
    10 Tier 6 ISO-8

Solo Objective: Gain another 10% T5CC

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Yes - please explain why

my thoughts in regards to this topic.

1. Throne Breaker EQ difficulty will not come anytime soon, just for the simple fact Cav difficulty just dropped last month. It would probably take another 3-6 months before we even see a higher difficulty than Cav.
    2. Cav difficulty should receive an upgrade in rewards, or the expected time required to complete the whole quest should be cut 40-50% in length, by either reducing the paths or fights. Average time completion for Cavalier was 8-10 hours. Uncollected usually takes 2-4 hours. That's more than 2x the time required, and the rewards don't show it at all. It is not even about the overall difficulty that Cavalier difficulty presents, to me it is the time needed to 100% the EQ. I know you don't need to tackle down the whole thing as soon as it drops and do everything on day 1, but still even if i spread out exploration throughout the whole month, that's still time away from my family and friends, and also time away from other modes in the game like arena, AQ, AW, questing, etc
    3. Completion and exploration rewards from Cav Difficulty should be

7500 - 10,000 6* Shards
    20,000 5* Shards
    1 T5B
    10-15% T5CC spread out in 5% crystals
    2 - 2.5 T2A
    6 T1A
    6 T4B
    20 5* Signature Stones (Generic)
    10 6* Signature Stones crystals
    1 Mill Gold
    10 Tier 6 ISO-8

Solo Objective: Gain another 10% T5CC

Well thanks for your detailed response!
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Yes - please explain why
    Specially completion and exploration rewards should be satisfying but it doesn't feel that way. You could ask 100 people, how satisfying was seeing those rewards, and most would say "no much" and others would say "they were okay" and those answers are not acceptable specially for a new difficulty that just dropped and is in their 1st month. For a new content of that nature the answers should be "awesome", "way better than i thought" "spectacular" etc.
  • Options
    Yes - please explain why

Specially completion and exploration rewards should be satisfying but it doesn't feel that way. You could ask 100 people, how satisfying was seeing those rewards, and most would say "no much" and others would say "they were okay" and those answers are not acceptable specially for a new difficulty that just dropped and is in their 1st month. For a new content of that nature the answers should be "awesome", "way better than i thought" "spectacular" etc.

Poll has almost reached 100!
  • Options
    To be honest I loved the difficulty but the exploration of Cavalier. All I want kabam is to add more rewards to this difficulty because rewards compare to time consuming is not worth.
  • Options
    Yes - please explain why

To be honest I loved the difficulty but the exploration of Cavalier. All I want kabam is to add more rewards to this difficulty because rewards compare to time consuming is not worth.

Agreed