**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Upgrade Question

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So I just got Cavalier, got all the usual Upgrade Alerts and Mail...

But I Also got this...
However when I went to check the Monthly Calendar, it is still the Uncollected one.

So is it going to Upgrade Tomorrow when I hit the next day, or is the message bugged and I won't get the Upgraded Calendar till Next Month? Because if that's the case that kind of really sucks for me that I missed it by like 2 hours and now have to wait an entire month worth because of it...

Comments

• Options
    (If that last part wasn't specific enough, I became Cavalier just about 2 hours after the Calendar ticked over to the next month...)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

(If that last part wasn't specific enough, I became Cavalier just about 2 hours after the Calendar ticked over to the next month...)

Yes u hav to wait to next
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

So I just got Cavalier, got all the usual Upgrade Alerts and Mail...

But I Also got this...
    However when I went to check the Monthly Calendar, it is still the Uncollected one.

So is it going to Upgrade Tomorrow when I hit the next day, or is the message bugged and I won't get the Upgraded Calendar till Next Month? Because if that's the case that kind of really sucks for me that I missed it by like 2 hours and now have to wait an entire month worth because of it...

You will have to wait until next months calendar.
  • Options
    Then why'd I get the Upgrade notice?
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Like mentioned, wait till next month. Comparing The only difference I am seeing between yours and mine is the last 4 days.

So you will get 1500 5shards and half a T2 alpha instead of a full T2 and 300 6shards. Not major imo

And also maybe your login crystal might include a 3star version of squirrel girl.
  • Options

Well to tell u u hav a upgrade version next mouch it shuld said if not aks surport. Ther can help cler it it better that’s me
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I think you need to be quicker next time
    Sorry mate

Next time? I think becoming cavalier is a one time accomplsihment!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

You get that message regardless of when you become uncollected or cavalier.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    Don't worry, you're not missing much. Just an extra half T2A and a few 6* shards in the last few days
  • Options

Like mentioned, wait till next month. Comparing The only difference I am seeing between yours and mine is the last 4 days.

So you will get 1500 5shards and half a T2 alpha instead of a full T2 and 300 6shards. Not major imo

And also maybe your login crystal might include a 3star version of squirrel girl.

Pretty sure uc and above get the 4 star change to 5 star not 100 sure one that ones though
  • Options

No the 3 Star hasn't been in the UC Login Crystal since the revamp of the Calendar.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

No the 3 Star hasn't been in the UC Login Crystal since the revamp of the Calendar.
    Really?? I was excited about actually getting 4* surfer last month but you just ruined that. Thanks...
  • Options
    Wubbie075 said:

Really?? I was excited about actually getting 4* surfer last month but you just ruined that. Thanks...
    Did you not notice the 5 Star Version in the reel?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'm assuming it had a period/window to send the message. if they didn't send a message for uc calendar, then it's probably just the message came after the calendar changed, but if you got one for each, it's probably that they detected that you didn't get a cav calendar message even though you were cav
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    It for sure sucks that you got it too late.
    I did too for my uncollected last month. October will be my first official uncollected calendar
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    It will reset next month since you just missed it this month.