**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Does Medusa Really Have a Permanent Armor Break?

Doc82Doc82 Member Posts: 5
The Medusa Karnak synergy lists that, "Heavy Attacks inflict up to 4 permanent Armor Breaks." I do not intend for this statement to be sarcastic, but the definition of "permanent" is 1. existing perpetually; everlasting, especially without significant change. 2. intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions 3.long-lasting or nonfading. However, Medusa's Armor Breaks do not meet the definition of "permanent" in any way.

Currently, with 4 heavy's, 4 Armor Breaks stack and then within just a few additional hits, are converted into an Armor Shattered. Once, the Armor Shattered expires, so do the Armor Breaks and then they have to be applied again. Odd for a permanent buff to have to be reapplied multiple times in a match. If, this is a bug and you intend to correct it, so when the Armor Shattered expires the Armor Breaks are still there, thus being permanent, Great! I look forward to the patch. However, if she is working as intended, and the Armor Breaks convert and then disappear, then you should amend the description to something other than "permanent." Especially as players are considering investing in obtaining Medusa.

This is a really relevant issue with Medusa and makes a big difference in her gameplay and damage out put. Any thoughts on this subject would be sincerely appreciated! I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Doc 82

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. She converts 6 armor breaks in to an armor shattered.
    They are "permanent" until you combine 6 of them