**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6 star am so happy

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    shield456 said:

His damage output is really underwhelming without high sig but yeah, not bad and atleast a good defender

Faseeh said:

shield456 said:

His damage output is really underwhelming without high sig but yeah, not bad and atleast a good defender
    Bruh why burst his bubble. His damage is still good lol
    I mean it starts to feel average after completing 5 prompts and the sp3 hits well after that but really if awakened he's a completely different animal at high sig
    The reason it is important is because he is a glass cannon champion because of his negative physical resistance and if you have a glass cannon champ, you atleast want good damage output, but it's kinda lacking without his sig ability
    Sorry Sp2
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Thanks all guys.
    I was really happy after this opening.
    Quite good 1st 6 star

I completed buffet using mojo, only used a few heals.

Will be max leveling mojo and try to clear masochism
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    congrats! i'm starting to really dig Mojo beyond Flow defense lol
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Bruh awesome start, hope i get same luck like you..!!
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    I finally got my first 6 star as well... Mephisto... can't say I'm overly excited by that. One of those champs thats not bad, but I never use.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Bruh awesome start, hope i get same luck like you..!!

U will.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    It’s unbelievable for an account with lv44 to open a 6 star crystal year ago. This game progresses so fast.....