**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How To Move Forward

BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
I have recently come back to the game after a few months break, and I'm looking to get moving fast. I have already completed Act 5, so I am looking to push for cavalier.

What rank ups should I make in my roster before attempting 6.1 or any of the variants?
Should I go for basic 5*'s, or the featured ones, or one of the dual class crystals?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• FunkyGorillaFunkyGorilla Posts: 50
    R4 Sentinel, Shehulk or Claire for Crossbones boss, and you could get Cavalier. Then explore Act 5 and try V3 and V2 with that Sentinel once he's R4, completion can be done with that. Then come back for Act 6.2 once you're 5 star roster has improved much more.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    To move foward is either holding the "W" key or using the analog stick :smile:

On a side note. Welcome back and your top champs are good enough to get through act 5
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

R4 Sentinel, Shehulk or Claire for Crossbones boss, and you could get Cavalier. Then explore Act 5 and try V3 and V2 with that Sentinel once he's R4, completion can be done with that. Then come back for Act 6.2 once you're 5 star roster has improved much more.

Claire doesn't work anymore
    Crcrcrc said:

She can still just switch to Poison mode no?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

she can
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'd definitely agree with this. I found the 6.1.2 ultron to be much harder than the crossbones, provided you have an immunity champ, which you do. However, I think doom can handle him.

also, p2099 is getting a decent buff next month. we know the stats changes but no gameplay has been shown

I'd definitely agree with this. I found the 6.1.2 ultron to be much harder than the crossbones, provided you have an immunity champ, which you do. However, I think doom can handle him.

also, p2099 is getting a decent buff next month. we know the stats changes but no gameplay has been shown
    Yep I was able to do it with Doom with 1 revive. But Nebula was able to get the oneshot for me too.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

she can
    But she doesn't constantly gain nullify charges anymore.