Options

connecting marvels contest of champions to marvel insider

Hello. I've been playing marvels contest of champions for awhile but never bothered setting up a marvel insider account. I've come to realize that I'm missing out on some nice rewards by not signing up, so I attempted to sign up. The problem is that my MCC account name has a . at the end of my name. So, when I tried to sign up to insider it told me that I could not use my name to sign up because it didn't allow the period. I created a different name to sign up but I am not receiving any of the points from my MCC account. How can I link my MCC account to marvel insider?

Comments

• Options
    To type the username where ???? I have over 75k points and never received any rewards
  • Options
    Mantis52Mantis52 Posts: 4
    I have done the The Punisher 2099 and Carnage event, I haven't received my rewards yet, does anyone know why n8be9206zawx.png
  • Options
    Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    You would have to contact Marvel Insider they ask for your MCOC game name so they can send the rewards there but if they aren't accepting your game name that is on them..
  • Options
    Mantis52Mantis52 Posts: 4
    I sent the correct name and it was accepted, I have to receive anything. Help please.