**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Difficulty

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★

I really didn't think i had it in me, but look at me now 😎

Comments

• Options
    Overall I enjoyed it, it made me use a lot of people that i ranked and collect virtual dust these day and my only complaint would be the Magik boss was annoying and ended up costing me more units than I wanted but thats cause i suck at dodging inverted controls. *shrug*
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Repto23 said:

September was a long month thats for sure. After knowing Cav Difficulty was coming down on Sept. I thought i would just drop exploration of Master Difficulty and just focus on Cav and Uncollected difficulties. Come to think of it, i was done with Cav 100% in the third week after introduction, Uncollected was completed entirely a week after Cav, and as soon today we still have 6 more days, and am just 5 runs away from 100% Master difficulty LOL. yeah it has been a long month for sure.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Somehow, I was able to explore cavalier, UC, master and heroic modes with a week to spare. Almost didn't use energy refills

Long month for sure.
  • Options
    If my main team wasnt tied up in AW and AQ i probably would have finish sooner but it takes a while when you have very select hours with a full roster
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    did anyone find it less motivating? i did. i typically go for exploration of UC, Master, Epic etc but I didn't this time. I explored Cav and Uncollected and just couldn't muster up the motivation to do Master.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Repto23 said:

Congrats!
  • Options
    MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited October 2020
    Hopefully Kabam add more rewards. I also enjoyed Cavalier difficulty.