Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Hulkbuster vs spider-man(stark enhanced) rank up

I have both champs as 5 stars and an tech AG. Whos better overall, Hulkbuster or Spider-Man. And it would be my second tech r4 also I’m cavalier and working on getting 100% act 5.

Hulkbuster vs spider-man(stark enhanced) rank up 28 votes

Hulkbuster
32%
BizaaroRockyshockyRamadaKill_GreyMiStaLovaSarvanga1_BarricadePrimeThanks_D19[Deleted User] 9 votes
spider-man(stark enhanced)
67%
grud9ePizzabeatEtjamaTiger360YcatsVbnmeThicco_ModeSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbioteJueVioleGraceodishika123ReptoidCrcrcrcHelpingNegative_100WhoooShannokdanteofdmc 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    Gotta rep the better option
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster getting lots of love lately
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Hulkbuster getting lots of love lately

Mate I made a post about Hulkbuster being good and it got double the disagrees then agrees nobody giving love lmao
    Lol I mean lots of people are talking about him. I keep seeing threads on Hulkbuster.
  • Options
    BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Hulkbuster
    Stun,regenarate,armorbreak,heavydamage,armorup,shock...what more do u want...
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I love HB but starky is just better