**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 Thing mini

Stealth suit spiderman's web cartridges are screwed up...AGAIN. I brought him to AQ today specifically for the mini and upon activating web foam - when I got into the fight and activated my cartridge - vulnerability deployed. So you guys have got me again. I will be expecting compensation for this and you need to fix your game once and for all. This is the second separate AQ this has happened and it's getting insanely annoying to have to deal with. I am one of two people that tackle minis in my BG so you can imagine what a disruption this has caused our entire alliance. FIX YOUR PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64

• the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    post a video about this and I am sure they will respond . This looks like some click error or option registration problem very weird.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Don’t use garbage champs or @Karatemike415 will yell at you!
    Mcdonalds said:

Not everyone has an r4 quake mate
    Pretty sure you can find one in any battlegroup
    I can’t attach a video. I also can’t send in ticket. The still images should be sufficient.

I can’t attach a video. I also can’t send in ticket. The still images should be sufficient.

Still images don’t show anything cause there’s nothing showing they were from the same fight
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

if you have the video, post it on youtube or another website and link it

I’m not a YouTuber. I have Line and that’s it.

Still images don’t show anything cause there’s nothing showing they were from the same fight
    The images I posted show everything anybody would need to know.

There’s no way to know those pictures are from the same fight
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I’m not a YouTuber. I have Line and that’s it.
    you don't have to be a youtuber. just upload it to YouTube unlisted or listed if you don't care. then link it. this is, of course assuming you have a Google account. or use streamable

Why would I lie? Lmao did I wrong you in another life? I don’t get where you’re coming from. The photos are from the same fight dude. There is no reason I’d lie about this.

Why would I lie? Lmao did I wrong you in another life? I don’t get where you’re coming from. The photos are from the same fight dude. There is no reason I’d lie about this.
    No i’m not saying you’re lying, just that you’d need a video cause the pictures don’t mean anything
    Well there’s the video showing my activation of web foam pre-fight but flash bang actually is the cartridge that made it into the fight. Now, this is second separate AQ this has happened and I’d like to know when it’ll be fixed and when I’ll be receiving the items I got shafted out of because of this bug.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Let’s see if this bunch can now tell you what happened after forcing you to jump through hoops for a known issue with work around.
    Typical Kabam response to a legit issue: radio silence.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Well it was brought up a while ago.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/216236/prefight-not-working-in-aw-merged-thread/p1

This thread explains it and has the work around. You likely pressed the prefight and entered the fight quickly enough that the server never caught it. People have to be careful with prefights in the meantime until they fix the bug although I would double check permanently for all content I would use it in.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    I activated web foam then went to look at nodes. Came back and click start fight. Web foam was loaded. Might just be the server issue thing.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I activated web foam then went to look at nodes. Came back and click start fight. Web foam was loaded. Might just be the server issue thing.

Also, don't minimize the game after choosing pre-fight. That sometimes causes the bug