**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk Can Ignore Abyss Damage Cap with this Synergy

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
She-Hulk Can Ignore Abyss Damage Cap with this synergy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMi7C9QzUsM&t

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, only the hits are capped, mags’ shrapnel bleed ticks exceed it also (the expiry thing)
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Lol dude it only applies to the hit. Power sting dmg from champs like human torch can bypass that

I don't think you have a Human Torch, or you would not say that he can do 85K power sting damage, he does not do even near to close to that. As for your saying that it only applies only to hit, that's not true eighter they removed all kind of mechanics that for example ignored LOL damage cap, like Loki's sp.2 red number damage with Hela synergy. Also Hela's sp.3 damage and so on. So only several champs can do more damage then 85k.
  • Options

BeroMan said:

Faseeh said:

Lol dude it only applies to the hit. Power sting dmg from champs like human torch can bypass that

I don't think you have a Human Torch, or you would not say that he can do 85K power sting damage, he does not do even near to close to that. As for your saying that it only applies only to hit, that's not true eighter they removed all kind of mechanics that for example ignored LOL damage cap, like Loki's sp.2 red number damage with Hela synergy. Also Hela's sp.3 damage and so on. So only several champs can do more damage then 85k.
    I got a video somewhere dissproving there. Think it was a 114k power sting but im not gonna say for certain it was exactly that but it sounds right
    I cannot find any such video on youtube and really doubt that it exists but even if there is one I don't know how that contradicts or disapproves the video I shared.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

@BeroMan Human torch could do that if the situation is right in abyss. And if u havent seen watch karatemiike's magneto abyss solo's. The shrapnel bleed goes well above 100k. Pls dont talk non sense. Im sure there are solo's with guardian of his shock dmg going well above 85k in LOL too

So now you moving other champs since you cannot find Human Torch video that does above 85K power sting damage in Abyss? stick to the point and first show us human torch video where he does above 85K power sting damage as you claimed, I really want to see.

And also are u able to read? Have I said anywhere that she-hulk is an only champ that does above 85K damage in the abyss? definitely not.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

BeroMan said:

Faseeh said:

@BeroMan Human torch could do that if the situation is right in abyss. And if u havent seen watch karatemiike's magneto abyss solo's. The shrapnel bleed goes well above 100k. Pls dont talk non sense. Im sure there are solo's with guardian of his shock dmg going well above 85k in LOL too

So now you moving other champs since you cannot find Human Torch video that does above 85K power sting damage in Abyss? stick to the point and first show us human torch video where he does above 85K power sting damage as you claimed, I really want to see.

And also are u able to read? Have I said anywhere that she-hulk is an only champ that does above 85K damage in the abyss? definitely not.
    Did i say that i have a solid video proof? Did i say i could do it? I said "can" bypass that not "human torch's stings bypasses" . There is a difference between. "can" means given a correct situation. If u "can" build up enough smoulders in fights like mephisto im sure its possible
    Yeah, and you don't know what are you talking about once again, because I did abyss Mephisto with 6* rank 2 Human Torch and he does not do even close to 85K power sting damage with 200 smoulder which is the max amount (apart from sp.3 build-up.) There are a lot of Torch Mephisto vids on youtube, it can be easily checked if anyone interested.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

There isn’t a single situation torch can get an 85k single tick, but yeah, it does apply only to hits
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Some "direct damage" , aka NOT hits, will be cap at 85k. I don't know the reason for sure why some are cap and other's are not, but this happens for sure.

This is a screenshot from a video I recorded a few weeks ago. During the entire match, the direct damage from Symbiote Supreme sp3 were being cap at 85k each, none of them exceeded that.

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes bro I love this synergy
  • Options
    Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    edited October 2020

Evet uçurum ilk geldiğinde denemiştim. Çok etkili, tavsiye ederim
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Aykut_T said:

@Aykut_T
    O takımla uçuruma gitmek !! Bu oldukça harika dostum !!
    Teşekkür ederim. Alev-Doom yoktu, ve alternatif aramıştım :)
  • Options

Some "direct damage" , aka NOT hits, will be cap at 85k. I don't know the reason for sure why some are cap and other's are not, but this happens for sure.

This is a screenshot from a video I recorded a few weeks ago. During the entire match, the direct damage from Symbiote Supreme sp3 were being cap at 85k each, none of them exceeded that.

Yes, same goes with as I mentioned Loki sp.2 auxiliary damage when the curse is active, he is not able to bypass 85K in abyss unlike in LOL, where he does 7% ( around 200K) damage of max health as an additional number (not actual hit). Same goes with Hela, Hela's sp.3 auxiliary damage that is the red number and based on % oh hp is also bypassing LOL cap but not in the abyss. So not every "not direct" hit bypasses abyss cap.

My assumption is that that they removed all known damage cap breaking mechanics known from LOL when they released abyss. But new once that came up after Abyss release is not implemented. LIke She-Hulk power sting damage or Magnet's shrapnel bleed.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s possible (and highly likely) none of these examples actually bypass the damage cap but instead each instance of power sting (shrapnel bleed) are counted individually then totaled up for the reported number.

The best example of this is when a KO is achieved using one of these, the damage reported doesn’t exceed the value equal to the number of instances needed to cause the KO; you can see this in the op’s “kill shot” when Thing only takes 50k damage despite having 3 power stings.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Aykut_T said:

Faseeh said:

Aykut_T said:

@Aykut_T
    O takımla uçuruma gitmek !! Bu oldukça harika dostum !!
    Teşekkür ederim. Alev-Doom yoktu, ve alternatif aramıştım :)
    Kaç birim harcadın?
    5400 kredi
    400++ iksir ( Kış Askeri )
    25-30 tane stok diriltme
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, only the hits are capped, mags’ shrapnel bleed ticks exceed it also (the expiry thing)

true, the bleeds detonate for like 150k