**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A story of a featured Cav crystal

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
For whatever reason, I was lured in by the Magneto Cav crystals, so I checked the drop rates: “>17% chance for a 5*? I like those odds... maybe I’ll get somebody good” So I purchased one singular crystal, ran the pep method a few times, spun it out while covering the reel so I wouldn’t be disappointed or troll rolled. Out from that one Cav crystal came:

Now this begs the question, if I get a mutant gem should I use it on Mags or OR? I have max inventory for 5* mutant sigs, and no suicides with no intention of using them. I do have a point in coagulation tho

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

For whatever reason, I was lured in by the Magneto Cav crystals, so I checked the drop rates: “>17% chance for a 5*? I like those odds... maybe I’ll get somebody good” So I purchased one singular crystal, ran the pep method a few times, spun it out while covering the reel so I wouldn’t be disappointed or troll rolled. Out from that one Cav crystal came:

Now this begs the question, if I get a mutant gem should I use it on Mags or OR? I have max inventory for 5* mutant sigs, and no suicides with no intention of using them. I do have a point in coagulation tho
    OR, duping mags does not get you a ton, OR is needs it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'd use the gem in omega. congrats!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    If you’re not running suicides id use it on mags.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Omega suicides or not is 100% worth an AG