**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A little but of help please

Hey guys. I'm really getting stuck on 5.2.4 against punisher. Whenever i block his sp1 I take 3% damage. Should I try to dex his sp1 and do you guys have any good counters for him?

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    OP, 3 percent is a lot but can we see your roaster so we can help?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

is it though?
    sorry, I meant not a lot and you can probs figure that out cuz I was referencing u. Plus I just dex, block, dex his sp1 so.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @Fluffy_paws I usually do have do end up blocked multiple sp1s. Usually about 10 or more I'd say before he dies or I die. @Mcdonalds I did mean per bullet. Although I usually take 7% in total with any champ except Cap America IW. If I make not mistakes during the fight I end with 50-40% I usually make mistakes however and get KOed lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@Fluffy_paws I usually do have do end up blocked multiple sp1s. Usually about 10 or more I'd say before he dies or I die. @Mcdonalds I did mean per bullet. Although I usually take 7% in total with any champ except Cap America IW. If I make not mistakes during the fight I end with 50-40% I usually make mistakes however and get KOed lol

I'd suggest to just use caiw then. how close is the punisher to the beginning of the quest? if it's near the beginning, keep restarting till you solo him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

what’s your roster like
    These are my top champs however it's a old screenshot so now Collosus was brought up higher and I have a 5 star killmonger. Any recommendations on the storm boss btw?
    I'm still waiting to awaken my archangel
    Gully 2099 for the boss, bypasses the Caltrops
    What about collosus and Blade?
    jaysavage said:

What about collosus and Blade?

Colossus could work as well, yes. Not sure how Blade works so I can’t answer that.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Use Stark Spidey if you have him, he can auto-evade
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    if you want to minimise block damage try parry the first bullet, block the second and dex the third.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

is it though?
    it depends. if im on 100% and lose 3% its no biggie but if im on 3% and lose 3% its a big deal because im dead.
    I use ghost for bullet champs to phase it
    Update: I've been practicing to dex punishers sp1 and I get it 9/10 times. The only thing is that if I mess up on the 5.2.4 punisher and eat one bullet I'm taking a good 10-20%.